DVDVR Message Board

The Washington Commanders Can Fuck Right Off

hammerva

7 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I can't fault him for that one.  If you go around saying I'm sex trafficking and I'm not sex trafficking, I'm going to make sure you never say I'm sex trafficking again.

...that is until we eventually find out you're sex trafficking. This is how that story usually ends.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 8:14 AM, supremebve said:

I can't fault him for that one.  If you go around saying I'm sex trafficking and I'm not sex trafficking, I'm going to make sure you never say I'm sex trafficking again.

Exactly. 

3 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Only Washington could be punished for actually following the Rooney Rule too well.   I mean what in the world does "flouting the Rooney Rule" that makes the NFL not look like shit

Its not that they followed the rules - it is that they blatantly ignored it

The Fritz Pollard Alliance this week questioned the hiring process for both (Terry) Bateman and Julie Donaldson as senior vice president of media. The Rooney Rule requires teams to interview a woman or a minority before hiring senior staff, so the hiring of Donaldson as the first woman to head up a team’s broadcast operations should be acceptable under league policies.

It’s not clear, however, whether the Football Team interviewed a minority before hiring Bateman for the business operations job. If it didn’t, the league could sanction the Football Team. The Rooney Rule was expanded in May to include executive positions within NFL teams’ business offices.

That was the end of July. Clearly the NFL hasn't announced anything yet.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 10:14 AM, supremebve said:

What if he eventually ends up sex trafficking? The perfect cover.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

What if he eventually ends up sex trafficking? The perfect cover.

People don't go to court to shield themselves from crimes.  Honestly, someone accuses you of sex trafficking and you are guilty but no charges have been brought up, why would you put yourself in a position to have someone present the proof that you've been sex trafficking?  If he sues these people for falsely accusing them of sex trafficking,  they get to present all the reasons that they think he's sex trafficking...that's not something anyone with half a brain would do if they were guilty.  But then again, what about Dan Snyder makes anyone believe he has half a brain.

4 hours ago, supremebve said:

People don't go to court to shield themselves from crimes.  Honestly, someone accuses you of sex trafficking and you are guilty but no charges have been brought up, why would you put yourself in a position to have someone present the proof that you've been sex trafficking?  If he sues these people for falsely accusing them of sex trafficking,  they get to present all the reasons that they think he's sex trafficking...that's not something anyone with half a brain would do if they were guilty.  But then again, what about Dan Snyder makes anyone believe he has half a brain.

Because he's Daniel Snyder and incredibly egotistical and stupid?

• Haha 1

So you're saying that the LSU Board of Regents and the Washington Football Club's owners and managers should be rounded up like a pack of lame mules and shot.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I don’t know how the NFL can’t investigate now but this is the NFL

Yeah, I don't expect them to do anything.  I'm amazed ESPN has the story on their front page though they definitely underplay it.

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Would you look at that

I think the combo of the name Dan Snyder and Football Team makes it feel like a surreal predrafted tweet where someone actually forgot to insert the name of the team. It's like Schefter had that tweet in his drafts for several years.

The really bad part of the article is that if eliminate all of the sexual stories he still comes off like a huge scumbag.  Stories that are so Vince like.  The best worst ones is that paper clips have to organized in a certain way all the time, toilet paper needs to folded in a certain way, and apparently he would tell people to run down 2 or 3 floors to get ice because the ice in the executive suite wasn't the right type

• Like 1