DVDVR Message Board

The Washington Commanders Can Fuck Right Off

hammerva

14 hours ago, dogwelder said:

I'm now wondering what was left out of the story.  There's some spicy rumors on Twitter if you look, like the one involving Jay Gruden and Kapri Bibbs that indirectly led to Alex Smith's broken leg...

My favorite spicy rumor was the one about paying off refs for some things.  If that was true then that this is clearly the worst bribe in the history of sports.  Serious imagine bribing and still only getting 3 - 6 wins a year

Edited by hammerva
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, hammerva said:

My favorite spicy rumor was the one about paying off refs for some things.  If that was true then that this is clearly the worst bribe in the history of sports.  Serious imagine bribing and still only getting 3 - 6 wins a year

Clearly other teams have been outbidding Snyder’s skinflint ass

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I share this story as it contains another account of the terrible shit that happened

The thing about stories like this is that they can't print anything that isn't a 100% undeniable, verifiable, you can't sue me, and if you do I have receipts, fact.  I really wish there was a way to read the notes from all of the stories that the women told.  We may have got 5%, because  stuff like this is so hard to prove.  We got all the most brazen stuff that people texted or did in front of witnesses.  Just imagine what these people were doing in private...except you can't print any of that.

• Like 1

Basically Larry Michael's replacement

What is frustrating is that Donaldson is real good and should be hired for things like this awhile ago. But it really does come off as SEE WE LIKE WOMEN! CLEARLY WE WOULD NEVER HARASS THEM!!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Keim is the ESPN beat reporter who has covered the team since basically the beginning of time

Ah, one of the "insider" guys who covered up the toxic culture in DC for years until the WaPo blew the lid off.

• Like 1

Instead of going with a Create-a-team name and logo this current plan is the best for the team. 

Saying that, they'll probably reverse course by next week and be called the Washington Flamers and have a purple, red, and blue color scheme with a dragon on the helmet. 

Or that's what I'd have done in creative mode. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you missed it, Dan Snyder is suing a web site for falsely saying the big disclosures a couple weeks ago would include three revelation that he was involved in sex trafficking. 

On 8/7/2020 at 9:35 PM, Tabe said:

If you missed it, Dan Snyder is suing a web site for falsely saying the big disclosures a couple weeks ago would include three revelation that he was involved in sex trafficking. 

I can't fault him for that one.  If you go around saying I'm sex trafficking and I'm not sex trafficking, I'm going to make sure you never say I'm sex trafficking again.