DVDVR Message Board

2022 FIFA كأس العالم (WORLD CUP 2022)

RIPPA

15 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Grant Wahl had a tear in his aorta, an autopsy showed.

More specifically an "aortic aneurysm" that ruptured

According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an aortic aneurysm is a balloon-like bulge in the aorta – the large artery that carries blood from the heart to the chest. A rupture is caused when the force of blood pumping can split the layers of the artery wall allowing blood to leak. In a rupture, the aneurysm bursts completely, causing bleeding inside the body.

I am not joking when I say things like this or untreated blood clots keep me up at night

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

More specifically an "aortic aneurysm" that ruptured

I am not joking when I say things like this or untreated blood clots keep me up at night

Yeah, which would be why when my heart started feeling like it was gonna explode, I hit an ER and found my massive hypertension problem.  Get your hearts checked, one of these killed my old man 20 years ago.

Presumably, this is one of the finals the Qataris would have wanted (Brazil v France being other) starring 2 of the 3 PSG stars. 

Hopefully, it also leads to PSG imploding in the Champions League when the loser tanks the reast of his season.