DVDVR Message Board

Hell In A Cell

Brian Fowler

I just don't understand what they're going for. It seems like they are desperate to keep HHH, Orton and Bryan all strong. Which somehow translates to screwy finish on top of screwy finish. All the while the interest in the storyline decreases and all of the players come out to smaller and smaller reactions.

This feels like HHHs white hummer.

I agree with Erin. I went from being excited (Bryan is going to get his) to just feeling underwhelmed about the whole thing.

In the end Bryan still has a CLEAN pinfall against Cena an that new finisher is a world killer because of it...

You can't convince me HHH was honest in that recent interview, you just can't.

It's amazing how much they've downplayed Bryan beating Cena...do they ever bring up that he beat the biggest star of the last 10 years? Nah, they don't...

I kinda figure they move on from Bryan challenging for the belt to Bryan trying to get his hands on Triple H.

Big Show vs. Orton, somehow?

The next Pay-Per-View is Survivor Series, so maybe we'll get some sort of team match.

The Rhodes Brothers, Big Show & Daniel Bryan Vs. Randy Orton & The Shield. Something like that.

I imagine we'll get Daniel Bryan Vs. John Cena too, maybe? Over some Bella drama? I don't know if they'll go that route.

The only reason I bring it up is because I have a friend who is a Big non net-type fan and he knows that move and that win was awesome.

He hates this HHH stuff too.

Cena winning was the LEAST surprising thing ever. Poor Del-Rio and Sandow, no way Sandow gets ANY shine off of Cena.

Sandow is about a year off being anywhere near ready for the big gold, and Del Rio, however good he is in the ring is dull as dishwater. Cena should hold both the titles forever.

Plus, Del Rio has been jobbed to hell for the last two years.  No one cares about him at all.

WWE could try pushing Roman Reigns, Big E. Langston & Titus O'Neal. Mark Henry & Sheamus should both be back before too long as well. I would definitely prefer to have something other than the two champions being John Cena & Randy Orton...

i normally don't have this reaction, but fuck, i'm just going to assume that unless it's Cena, the heels always win and there will be no one new at the top for another five years. It's like watching the nWo destroy the Four Horseman over and over, that slow realization that fans aren't going to get what they ask for.

Well the Horsemen did end up killing the nWo in the end.  

The suplex spot in the tag title match was straight out of the Young Bucks' match against Barretta and Kendrick last Friday.  I wonder who in WWE is watching New Japan IPPV's.

They were probably reminded of it but that spot has been done in WWE before. Barretta himself did it once and I think Tyson Kidd did it sometime last year. 

I was really hoping I would come here and not see the comments I am seeing even though I was fairly certain I would.  I would much rather see Bryan win the title and have Triple H get pissed and make it his mission to take the title from Bryan himself instead of  this stupid predictable swerve stuff.  I swear the WWE just can't get out of its own way.

• Like 1

Yeah, the Daniel Bryan push is now officially dead in the water.  Or at least the momentum is.  Even if the payoff comes next month at Survivor Series, it's not going to mean anything.

For those who said back in August that the WWE was going to mess this up, I give you kudos (and not Megumi's kudos even though you all would probably like that).

• Like 1

Is it me, or once HHH got in the ring the crowd got noticeably more quiet until the finish of the match?It seemed like a lot of people just went quiet and started back up their isles to go home like "damn, this is what we get for spending so much money on these seats, we should have known better".

They were obviously in silent awe of Triple H's greatness.

• Like 2