DVDVR Message Board

TNA for Sale

EN090

You know, if I was a billionaire, I'd buy the thing and give the blasted thing to EN090 there for being the damndest TNA fan there is. 

TNA's terrible right now. But this story is interesting. So go fuck yourself.

IF TNA were to fold at some point, which I honestly doubt, it's going to be pretty surreal coming to a wrestling message board and seeing people cheer the demise of a "major" wrestling organisation. I don't watch TNA, but some of y'all are really interesting wrestling fans.

After the years and years of screwing their fans, abusing their talent and dropping every single opportunity they have been handed, really anything as the new #2 promotion is better. I think a lot of people are just fed up with them. It is hard to get behind them, even if it is free wrestling for two hours a week.

FWIW, there have been a metric shit-ton of radio ads for the house show coming here Saturday.

Which, for 5 dollar cheap seats, I'm reuniting at least most of my Wrestlemania road trip crew, and maybe a few other people, and gonna try to enjoy TNA Live!

Or get really drunk.  One or the other.

I don't think anyone is outright cheering for TNA to fold above all else. I think everyone would like to see it get better, but everyone has its doubts that it wll, even with an ownership change. Either Bischoff will buy it and it's the same old shit or someone else buys it and puts Bischoff in charge (because hey, he ran a wrestling company before, right?) and it's the same old shit.

Why can't someone take a chance on someone new, or relatively new?

Well, I wouldn't call myself a celebrity or anything, but it's true that I found some change in my couch and I hope you guys are ready for missile dropkicks and a heavy dose of Sid every Thursday night!

• Like 7

Well, I wouldn't call myself a celebrity or anything, but it's true that I found some change in my couch and I hope you guys are ready for missile dropkicks and a heavy dose of Sid every Thursday night!

Fistbumps for everybody!!!!!