DVDVR Message Board

AEW Fyter Fest II - 7/1 & 7/8/2020

38 minutes ago, AxB said:

There's always the possibility that Nyla's opponent is someone who is already on the roster and just hasn't been around lately, like Riho or Aja Kong.

Trump only travel banned Europe and the UK, not Japan.

Japan, however, banned us.

2 hours ago, MavsFan77 said:

She has a “surprise” opponent that Tony Khan won’t shut up about in media interviews. So basically it needs to be either Thunder Rosa or Tessa unless they want to piss off 99% of their fan base. My personal guess is it ends up being Tenille Dashwood. 

Its obviously Renee. ?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

My dark horse is Lacey Von Erich.

What did we ever do to you? That’s just cruel and unusual punishment.

I’m surprised nobody has thrown Velvet Sky out there yet (and yes I realize what a terrible idea that is too). 

Can you stream it on the site using your login info from your cable provider?

For a show in which I don't expect any major angles or title changes, I'm pretty excited for this. They've done a good job building to it over the past 6 or so weeks. The next big show is the Labour Day weekend PPV, right?

Edited by Oyaji

2 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Yep. And they archive the episodes so you can watch them later if you miss it. 

Edit: Not sure how that works if Dynamite doesn't air on the TSN your package has. Sorry.

Edited by Andy in Kansas

2 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

For a show in which I don't expect any major angles or title changes, I'm pretty excited for this. They've done a good job building to it over the past 6 or so weeks. The next big show is the Labour Day weekend PPV, right?

Yeah that’s the date for All Out. Assuming things don’t keep progressing the way they are now, and they’re able to run the show.

Edited by MavsFan77

4 minutes ago, MavsFan77 said:

Dare I ask what the or else would be? If it’s having to watch Cody/Hager go 20+ minutes I’ll just shut up now.

Screw your plus. I'm calling for the twenty minute time limit to be strictly enforced. I want it enforced so strictly that it's cut down to ten. 

Edited by Andy in Kansas
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Andy in Kansas said:

Seeing what's on the line-up for the main TSN channel tonight, it's extra shitty they're not airing Dynamite there. I know wrestling isn't a priority for TSN, but yikes. 

I'm pretty sure TSN2 is the national channel. 

TSN1 is the BC channel

TSN3 is the Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the territories channel

TSN4 is the Southern Ontario channel

TSN5 is the Ottawa, Quebec and Atlantic channel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Is Flair's Shadow trying to spell Tesseract or Tessa? This is a consistent misspelling now.

No, it's Jesse. Meaning Jessie McKay. Billie Kay's WWE contract expired while no one was looking, so her indie name has returned. Other AEW signings have been big, but this one is Iconic (that's why they spelled it with two ii's in WWE; So they could use the correct spelling elsewhere).

nb: This post is bollocks.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AxB said:

No, it's Jesse. Meaning Jessie McKay. Billie Kay's WWE contract expired while no one was looking, so her indie name has returned. Other AEW signings have been big, but this one is Iconic (that's why they spelled it with two ii's in WWE; So they could use the correct spelling elsewhere).

OR OR

They're forming a tag team with the two called TESSIE EXPRESS and their tag team finisher is the Proble-O-matic.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AxB said:

It did have me laughing, and scratching my head. Especially trying to piece together why Tully and Shawn Spears would care at all about Shawn’s wife’s b/f/f, and have a desire to manage her. 

• Haha 1

Any possibility Nyla is facing Sonny, and this is how TK announces he's allowing intergender matches from now on?