DVDVR Message Board

Last night on Impact I seriously thought 

Spoiler

EC3 was somebody else. I can't put my finger on who I thought at the moment now, but looking again he reminds of Aries, only obviously isn't 5 foot tall. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Reveal hidden contents

EC3 was somebody else. I can't put my finger on who I thought at the moment now, but looking again he reminds of Aries, only obviously isn't 5 foot tall. 

Spoiler

EC3 has the presence and mic ability of a superstar. His wrestling is mediocre but that's never really mattered in terms of drawing. 

I'm guessing you've seen the Spud/EC3 hair match from back when TNA was taping in the UK? If not, that's a must see and probably the best straight wrestling match I've seen in that company.

Akira Taue wearing a Phat Farm rugby and looking like my lesbian aunt is giving me great happiness today.

• Like 6
  • Haha 6
5 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Hide contents

Kurgaan. He looks like Kurgaan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

As a big Universal Studios Hollywood fan, I would have lost my goddamned mind if I went to Waterworld and he was the Deacon.

But the last time I went to Waterworld I heard Roddy died when I was in line and it ruined it for me for years.

Edited by Tromatagon

Haha looks like they started at the elbow then worked up so the Cobra and Pepsi logos on the collarbone.
Clearly their arms are too short to box with God.