DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

3 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

"Selling for a goddamn cameraman! What kind of outlaw mudshow bullshit is this?"

Edtp-zFU8AAL97P?format=jpg

Reminds me of WCW Worldwide in 1999 on Channel 5 with the sound balloons as seen in the 1960s Batman TV show and Batman (1966) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Reminds me of WCW Worldwide in 1999 on Channel 5 with the sound balloons as seen in the 1960s Batman TV show and Batman (1966) 

Are any of those floating around in the Youtube/Dailymotion wild? I've always read about that but don't think I've ever seen it with my own eyes.

I'm glad you still became a fan - or stayed a fan - through all of that. That sounds like the type of thing that might be fun to watch as a one-off experiement, but would get annoying very quickly as a regular weekly practice.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, clintthecrippler said:

"Selling for a goddamn cameraman! What kind of outlaw mudshow bullshit is this?"

Edtp-zFU8AAL97P?format=jpg

Jackie Crockett and his tiny jorts for a man his size is vintage WCW.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, clintthecrippler said:

Are any of those floating around in the Youtube/Dailymotion wild? I've always read about that but don't think I've ever seen it with my own eyes.

I'm glad you still became a fan - or stayed a fan - through all of that. That sounds like the type of thing that might be fun to watch as a one-off experiement, but would get annoying very quickly as a regular weekly practice.

I looked on YouTube today for you, no luck. Sorry. I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my own eyes. Thanks for saying you're glad I remained a wrestling fan. Lifelong fan of wrestling though the Chris Benoit double murder-suicide in June 2007 came the closest to stopping that.

Edited by The Natural

6 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

72218088_137673677535042_479059800422658

"On today's episode of Japanese Jerry Springer, our topic is "Gurl, the Power Warrior ain't enough man for me! - You, Me & He""

Who'd be happier when Jerry-San announced that MiSu wasn't the father?

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

Who'd be happier when Jerry-San announced that MiSu wasn't the father?

I feel like if it was Maury and not Jerry Springer, the last person I would want running backstage due to whatever paternity test result was announced would be between the trio of Suzuki, Hokuto, and Kensuke Sasaki. I would want no part of that inevitable bloodletting.

• Like 3