DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

5 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Oh FFS I see the "eyeball" now. ?

I'm still trying to figure out the physics how getting slowly pushed into the corner of a step makes your eye pop out like that, but hey.

5 hours ago, Raziel said:

I'm still trying to figure out the physics how getting slowly pushed into the corner of a step makes your eye pop out like that, but hey.

They should've had Stan Hansen interfere to make it more realistic.

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

dave-bautista-e1588714068809.jpg

This was in an article where they listed a series of Twitter receipts Big Dave was giving to Ted Cruz calling him and his party Nazis (yay Dave!). So... calling @piranesi...

BATISTA FASHION WATCH~! 

This. This is why I love Big Dave. Anyone else(and I include me)wears that outfit and you are officially a thundering douchebag. Big Dave ROCKS that shit and dares you to say otherwise. Ill bet my house he's wearing skinny jeans and wingtips and looks better then I ever will on my best day. hats off to you, super duper dave batista!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

dave-bautista-e1588714068809.jpg

This was in an article where they listed a series of Twitter receipts Big Dave was giving to Ted Cruz calling him and his party Nazis (yay Dave!). So... calling @piranesi...

BATISTA FASHION WATCH~! 

Mikey Rooney in BOYS TOWN from 1938 (hat).  But it's somehow also a reboot of TWINS from 1988 (enormous size of the man) and Batista is starring with a holograph of Mickey Rooney from the year 3000 (futuristic stare) and they're gamblers on a riverboat from the 1890s like in MAVERICK from 1994 (vest) and they help win World War 2 from the 1940s (hat again) because Big Dave wished for it like in THE INCREDIBLE MR. LIMPET (bow tie) from 1964 and this is all somehow happening in 2020 (you reading this).

Edited by piranesi
  • Like 9