DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

5 hours ago, Raziel said:

I'm not totally gonna call him DOA yet, but with how people are ragging on him plus his excursion,  Im more inclined to call him the new Capt. New Japan.  

I feel like a lot of the ragging has more to do with the goofy outfit and that his strabismus was super obvious in the match card photo then whatever went on in Mexico. One perfectly fine match where he was probably nervous as hell since it was his big debut is a little premature to slap the Captain New Japan label on him.  Working through Suzuki-gun and having some vets around will probably help a lot and a new look is easy enough.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

God, he looks 10 years too old to be in the state championships. Imagine being some 17 year old pimpleface and having to wrestle that guy.

I was just going to say the same thing. If he shaved his beard before coming out on Nitro in 2000 he would've probably looked exactly the same.

10 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Every time I see someone mention Yoshi-Hashi, I have to do a Google search to remind myself of who Yoshi-Hashi is.

Just in case anyone forgot

• Like 4

At least boxing fans were able to turn Amir Khan into A Mere Con. Robert Stone sounds like the guy you hired if John Holmes wasn't available for your X rated skin flick. They ain't even creative with spoof names.

Edited by Elsalvajeloco
  • Haha 1