DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

18 minutes ago, Ace said:

The look on the left says "I'm the new YOSHI-HASHI, aren't I?"

IMO "I'm going to be doing a lot of jobs after they figure out this isn't working, aren't I?"

15 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I keep seeing pictures of Blue Pants & Hair Man but I have no idea who he is,  just that people are memeing on him.

AFKA Hirai Kawato. He showed quite a lot of promise as a young lion who could sell exceptionally well and show really good fire. Went to Mexico on excursion and failed pretty miserably there. He returned during the NJ Cup as Master Wato, a martial arts master who is blue and while he looked okay in the ring moving around, it's such a DOA gimmick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

People aren't supposed to fall off a cliff in 5 years unless they're into crystal meth. 

Well, Paige is the only one that looks significantly different to me.  It’a probably also due to her being the youngest of the group.

I realize this is not a picture of a wrestler, but I laughed until I hurt when I saw this tweet:

This cat also hella looks like the American Gladiator "Malibu".

Edited by grilledcheese
  • Haha 6

16 hours ago, Ace said:

The look on the left says "I'm the new YOSHI-HASHI, aren't I?"

I'm not totally gonna call him DOA yet, but with how people are ragging on him plus his excursion,  Im more inclined to call him the new Capt. New Japan.