DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

77018487_424460018432064_427369510179468

Holy shit, young Combat looks like A League of their Own//Exit to Eden/Flintstones live action movie era Rosie O' Donnell. 

Edited by Elsalvajeloco
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Didn't Glen Jacobs vote against masks or some shit in his own county? 

Anyway, I love this Puff Daddy and The Family ass album cover the Atrocious Alliance took.

96752287_314712762844348_378485767013120

Edited by Elsalvajeloco
  • Like 3

@Elsalvajelocohe was the one dissenting vote against mandatory masks from what I remember. Libertarians gonna libertarian.

I have that same Nike shirt as Tana... Funny enough, I don't look nearly as good as he does in it. ?

Edited by Jiji
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nofuture said:

Big-Show-Raw-645x370.png

With the talk of the "Settle down..." meme in the general thread  I hereby nominate that instead of using that line we use this as a replacement.  Because no matter how much I'd want to post something about somebody looking good that image will shut that shit down immediately.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Haha 3

On 7/13/2020 at 12:19 PM, Zimbra said:

That's the most zooted I've ever seen the Rock 'n Roll Express look, which is really saying something.

So much so that Robert's eyes are pointing in the same direction.

Sting didn't end up doing the tour, BTW.

4 hours ago, olythegreat89 said:

60f1477134d57ad9cb8c17467dc9ef53.jpg

The American Cowboy in a Puerto Rican territory will very shortly turn into a Cuban ass kicker in the world's biggest wrestling organization. Only in professional wrestling can this be possible.

xhiOXoF.jpg

"A lot of fire in this youngster!" (on the right)

Edited by The Green Meanie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

They teamed together for a run of house show matches a couple of years ago in NXT. They worked as faces against the Forgotten Sons at the show I went to in Houston. 

They’re pretty hard to imagine as a face team. Against Forgotton Sons, especially if they hadn’t done much on TV, I can kinda see it. But weird to think about. 

Am I right in assuming the match was aces?