DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

8 hours ago, BurningBeard said:

the battle-hardened version of Bob Ross

You know, Bob really was in Vietnam. I wonder how much trigger time and how much PTSD he might be suppressing every time I put on an episode of The Art of Painting to fall asleep to.

18 hours ago, D.Z said:

EcQRhGgWsAk8Rmm?format=jpg&name=medium

That’s really cool .

Do you have any other pics from Japanese magazines of western events like this or know where I could find them ?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, cav said:

That’s really cool .

Do you have any other pics from Japanese magazines of western events like this or know where I could find them ?

Thanks 

Laws against scans (content inside mostly) of mags and books in Japan are going to get even more stricter, so best to buy the old Japanese magazines on sites. Then scan them in the west and upload them online if you wanted to.

I only posted that because of shupromobile did on their twitter. 

Edited by D.Z

Yes, he's thinking "If only I never signed with Evolve, that's two whole years of my life I'd get back. And they couldn't even get me real name right on their Wikipedia page".

23 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Fred Savage - Xmas Card Pals with Andre

Jason Hervey - "dated" Missy Hyatt 

Winner .... Fred Savage 

But who gets to executive produce mediocre shows that you didn't know existed with Eric Bischoff, huh pal? Bet you didn't think about that one, did ya?!

Edited by Elsalvajeloco

8 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

But who gets to executive produce mediocre shows that you didn't know existed with Eric Bischoff, huh pal? Bet you didn't think about that one, did ya?!

Having to work with Eric Bischoff and Scott Baio would seem to cement my choice. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Fred Savage - Xmas Card Pals with Andre

Jason Hervey - "dated" Missy Hyatt 

Winner .... Fred Savage 

I'm gonna disagree with your math there.

Edited by elizium
  • Like 1

Was the best callback in wrestling history that wasn't based on a real feud* Jack Victory's run in with Missy in ECW?

"Hey Missy, remember me?"

"...Did I fuck you?"

*My second favorite callback and also shoot reference is during one of the big PPVs (forgot which one but it was pre Hogan's friends showing up) in 1994, Commissioner Nick Bockwinkel shows up to make some sort of ruling and someone puts the mic to his face. It led to this gem.

Heenan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T LET HIM TALK...HE'LL NEVER SHUT UP!

Edited by Elsalvajeloco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2