DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

Missing a crossbody and falling to the outside was a signature spot of young Dustin. At the same time Pillman seemed to get knocked off the apron and land throat first on the guard rail in every match. Someone backstage in WCW early 90s was big on young talent having not only an established moveset, but also established personal bumps/ misses. Probably something to do with Flair always getting slammed off the top rope.

6 minutes ago, AxB said:

Missing a crossbody and falling to the outside was a signature spot of young Dustin. At the same time Pillman seemed to get knocked off the apron and land throat first on the guard rail in every match. Someone backstage in WCW early 90s was big on young talent having not only an established moveset, but also established personal bumps/ misses. Probably something to do with Flair always getting slammed off the top rope.

They tried doing an angle built around Pillman’s legit throat surgeries, but ... Jim herd.

Cheri Bibi vs Paul Debusne. Bibi we've seen a bunch of and he doesn't generally impress. It's all about who he's in there with. Debusne has great hamming and a bad, pissy attitude. 

Look at this takedown by Debusne. So good.

D1DGEk.gif

Here's a bunch of finger manipulation:

P7k0J6.gif

Leg splitter with a headbutt to keep him down:

ROmZKw.gif

• Like 3

Headhunter (A OR B?!) lands a gnarly moonsault on Shoji Nakamaki from the IWA Japan show DZ just linked to in the matches topic. There's some blood, shockingly, so I'll put a spoiler tag on it.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I've hyperlinked the gif to that part in the match so you can hear the squish. They huck him into a box of glass afterwards.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Headhunter (A OR B?!) lands a gnarly moonsault on Shoji Nakamaki from the IWA Japan show DZ just linked to in the matches topic. There's some blood, shockingly, so I'll put a spoiler tag on it.

Hide contents

giphy.gif

I've hyperlinked the gif to that part in the match so you can hear the squish. They huck him into a box of glass afterwards.

that's clearly Bunkhouse Buck.

• Haha 1

I'm going to keep making gifs of headbutts, ok? I also like the gut shot and the reaction here:

lxlJGJ.gif

Match is full of a lot of this. Just guys beating on each other. I think he almost kisses his fist there but I'm not sure:

oVoMLN.gif

And a punting knee:

3QgkoA.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matt D said:

Guys, I love this so much. Debusne was a pissy, whiny, mugging heel (méchant) but he was up against another one and it was his moment:

XLv3wk.gif

When I was 14, we went to France on Holiday. The owner of the house we were staying in had a little dog, and whenever you want into the garden the dog would run at you, and you'd hear this very French voice shouting "I'l ne pas mechant!" meaning He is not vicious. And I hadn't encountered the word Mechant in 31 years since, until just now.

Anyway, Abadon: