DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

3 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I didn't know Kenny Omega was a time traveler. And since I know that's not him who is that guy? Jerry Lynn, perhaps? 

That's definitely Jerry Lynn considering Lynn and Waltman broke in the business together around the same time and then feuded in Global a couple years later (which in turn help put Waltman on the map). This is probably from the same year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

That's definitely Jerry Lynn considering Lynn and Waltman broke in the business together around the same time and then feuded in Global a couple years later (which in turn help put Waltman on the map). This is probably from the same year.

Thank you kindly. I'm not used to him being relatively clean-shaven so wanted to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. 

And that is a glorious set of late 80s/early 90s hair. Holy moly. 

1 minute ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Thank you kindly. I'm not used to him being relatively clean-shaven so wanted to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. 

And that is a glorious set of late 80s/early 90s hair. Holy moly. 

Yeah, I was gonna comment earlier about Lynn's early 90s Midwestern stay-at-home mom haircut.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Full match below. Prepare to be shocked and amazed at Kid/Lynn's opponents.

OK, that is genuinely shocking and amazing

Spoiler

Baby Jado!  Baby Togo!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoilered due to blood, file size, and Heyman hitting Sherri really hard. The pull apart and promo building to it ruled but holy shit Paul E.. Great music video with Lenny Kravitz on one episode of ECW TV. Shane Douglas had never been a bigger star in terms of presence than this feud. That promo vid of him and Sherri in front of the fire? FUCKING COOL.

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 2