r.gif

t.gif

u.gif

x.gif

y.gif

z.gif

za.gif

zb.gif

And this ain't even the 30 minute draw from earlier that year where Momoe took insane kick after insane kick after even more insane kick after "why you ain't dead yet, little girl?" kick to the face.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, supremebve said:

2 Cold Scorpio might do something spectactular that you've never seen before...or might do something that ends your career...or both.

Often times both. That Sabu match is probably the greediest match I've ever seen. The story is he has Sabu beat clearly but just kept doing moves to show off and be rad. I was joking with friends that he must've been really pissed at Sabu for rolling after that piledriver because he needed to hit the tumbleweed... only to find out that yeah, he hit the tumbleweed later on. hahahahahaha.

1 hour ago, D.Z said:

tumblr_pcnu6bNgqL1qivspno3_400.gifv

Cutie Suzuki, Batoru gâru: Tokyo crisis wars, 1991. Several other Joshi appear too.

I was waiting for someone else to post that because it's just too fucking bizarre. 

Anyway, since there was discussion about J.R.'s favorite wrestler Too Cold Scorpio Sky, I would be remiss not bringing back up the discussion of why I didn't like moonsault legdrops. Case in point, KAORU's Valkyrie Splash in the second part of this GIF:

GAEA2.16-3.gif?resize=238,180&ssl=1

If you ever did this to me in a match, we are having a nice long discussion in the back afterwards.