DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

Yup @AxB, took us a little bit to figure it out, but that's what they call heels in 1950s France.

Second match on that show was Rene Asselin (Who I know nothing about, sorry) vs Moise Besch

These guys work hard for every advantage:

zvD008.gif

BNAzzJ.gif

The way Asselin hangs on here on the body scissors is just amazing. I've never seen that before.

D1DBBn.gif

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, AxB said:

Anyway, Abadon:

Just once, I want to see a wrestler not sell one of these goth dorks being all “scary”. We’re all adults here. We shouldn’t  be scared by someone in makeup.  That’s what pretty much killed Seth Rollins. Dude was a face and cowered in fear to a dude in a mask. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Log said:

Just once, I want to see a wrestler not sell one of these goth dorks being all “scary”. We’re all adults here. We shouldn’t  be scared by someone in makeup.  That’s what pretty much killed Seth Rollins. Dude was a face and cowered in fear to a dude in a mask. 

Look, normally I would agree with you. But Abadon is genuinely creepy as fuck.

18 hours ago, Log said:

While not quite the same concept, I still think that General Manager Mike Adamle being too stupid to be afraid of Kane is an underrated highlight from that era.