Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Recommended Posts

I dislike that video just because it cut over the David Bowie I was listening to.

In personal wrestling news, I discovered I'm a Big Josh mark while watching 1991 WCW last month. Every time he did the log roll on a guys stomach I popped.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

For whatever reason, ever since the COVID releases, I've always thought that out of all of them, Rusev was the one least likely to work elsewhere.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Was he the only person released who has a spouse still employed by the company? 
 

if he can still generate $ while being a streamer until his compete runs out and Lana is still on RAW, good for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Was he the only person released who has a spouse still employed by the company? 
 

if he can still generate $ while being a streamer until his compete runs out and Lana is still on RAW, good for them.

Sarah Logan is married to a Viking Raider, that's about the only other one I can think of among the COVID releases.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BurningBeard said:

I dislike that video just because it cut over the David Bowie I was listening to.

In personal wrestling news, I discovered I'm a Big Josh mark while watching 1991 WCW last month. Every time he did the log roll on a guys stomach I popped.

So did the guy, but replace one of those p's with an o.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, christopher.annino said:

Also, what's the general consensus on Akira Maeda? He's a guy that always came off as a big deal to me because of the storylines but I can't say I've seen much of his work. 

He pushed himself very hard, he was a good wrestler, but he had an ego. He would take losses when appropriate, but I think the consensus is he held on too long. Pre-RINGS, he was good. Had some great stuff with the right people. Fujinami/Maeda being the obvious example.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, christopher.annino said:

Has Rusev/Miro said anything about his wrestling future or is he set with being fairly wealthy and having a hot wife? 

In addition to people pointing out he's a Twitch streamer, he did hint at coming to Impact or AEW, but he's doing the Twitch thing for now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering it's Twitch, I expect him to be banned soon for something innocuous, like playing the wrong song.

Link to post
Share on other sites

After no research, I have determined D.Z is the real person and the character is Dolph Ziggler.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Considering it's Twitch, I expect him to be banned soon for something innocuous, like playing the wrong song.

He's just got to get into the top 100 then he can pander to the racist incel trolls and be golden.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say on Maeda at least years ago the consensus was he was outstanding for a good period of time in the 80's but then when the wheels came off they came off real fast.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Was he the only person released who has a spouse still employed by the company? 

Matt Cardona and Chelsea Green are still together, aren't they?

In terms of past WWE released talent, the list of people who retired immediately without trying indies or TNA/ ROH whatever is actually really short. But Paul Burchill is on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, paintedbynumbers said:

Austin Aries trending for being a prick, who would have guessed?  Happy July!!

I'm shocked by the news Austin Aries is a top twat.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I guarantee he's used that exact argument to try to explain to a woman why he shouldn't have to wear a condom. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

This post is essentially meaningless yelling into the void, but I don't have anyone else to share with how badly that Austin Aries tweet pisses me off. I mean, that's absolutely enraging. Wait til it touches YOUR family, motherfucker.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

This post is essentially meaningless yelling into the void, but I don't have anyone else to share with how badly that Austin Aries tweet pisses me off. I mean, that's absolutely enraging. Wait til it touches YOUR family, motherfucker.

Exactly, @Zakk_Sabbath. Thank you. Lost a family friend to coronavirus, my dear friend almost died from it and people are losing their jobs as a result of it, myself included.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...