DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

2 hours ago, MavsFan77 said:

How’s it a complex when it’s true with the example I gave. Just look up the post I referenced, and you’ll see negative replies to it. Nevermind the fact it was an accurate post, but hey every guy is clearly body shaming right? 

Hell the one troll that recently changed his username and liked your post called me out for it when I posted last month that it was breast related. But hey we all love @Jiji and his incredibly great insights right?

Yes, I think everyone likes @Jiji way more than you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Who was @Jiji formerly? Just curious. 

5 minutes ago, Casey said:

Oyaji

I had to work out Jiji in the UFC 251 thread. Funny doing so in the early hours of Sunday morning UK time. Click on the username to take you to their profile and by the name is the Display Name History icon. If there's no icon, that person has never changed names like me for example.

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 1

I'm trying to get along with MavsFan since we made up over in the MMA forum, but I never seen someone get as much use out of the phrase, "But hey (insert poster/celeb/inanimate object/another phrase) is _______, right?"

He has an unofficial tagline.

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Natural said:

I had to work it out tin the UFC 251 thread. Click on the username to take you to their profile and by the name is the Display Name History icon.

He didn't change his avatar! 

Took me a good 24-48 hours to figure out West Newbury Bad Boy was now Andy in Kansas. I think that's who that is. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

He didn't change his avatar! 

Took me a good 24-48 hours to figure out West Newbury Bad Boy was now Andy in Kansas. I think that's who that is. 

Yep, it's @Andy in Kansas. I told him in another thread that's it going to take  some getting used to. The avatar is a giveaway plus:

CfPRPW6UMAAR3Z3?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by The Natural
  • Haha 1

It takes a lot of guts changing your username. You could be the next Artist Formerly Known as Prince OR the next Chris Gaines. Best of luck to you both.

Edited by OctopusCinema
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zartan said:

Who was LoneWolf&Subs? I don’t see him posting every 30 seconds anymore so I’m guessing banned? 

FKA Spunk. Although why you would change away from that I can't imagine.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Casey said:

Oyaji

Had to change it after falling into a Fountain of Youth caused him to no longer be an old man.

Guest Edwin
28 minutes ago, AxB said:

FKA Spunk. Although why you would change away from that I can't imagine.

lol wut? I had no idea.

Is the annoying Snowden dude on Twitter the AFKA Evil Clown around these parts?

I remember @Eivion from Puroresufan and @The Natural from Smarks Choice.

Jesus, please stop changing names.

Edited by Edwin

1 hour ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I'm trying to get along with MavsFan since we made up over in the MMA forum, but I never seen someone get as much use out of the phrase, "But hey (insert poster/celeb/inanimate object/another phrase) is _______, right?"

He has an unofficial tagline.

Thank you for that. I’ll definitely try to refrain from my tag line for awhile going forward. 

To stay on topic I think it’s awesome KO managed to convince the crazy old guy that WWE employees need to be wearing masks.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I always wanted to ask about the story regarding "Faithless Shitbum". From what I understood someone changed their ID to that because they lost a bet? Who was the user and what was the bet?

Charlie M, it was an NHL playoff bet. He was a Canucks fan that predicted the Canucks would lose their series, had to change his name when they didn't. Possibly the bet was with Fat Spanish Waiter (RIP, miss you every day), but I'm not sure

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1