DVDVR Message Board

Independent Wrestling.TV

That HOG show looked good on paper but after reading that review and all the questionable booking decisions I think I'll pass. 

That LVAC card looks worth checking out on the other hand. After looking them up I also saw this

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching the ETU show live, they were doing a title tournament. If anyone was wondering, Scoot Andrews still has it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like that there is a IWTV tag team tournament but man the rules that they decided for this is just strange.   I guess someone got really sick of watching AEW tag team matches and said we are going to be the complete opposite.   Tag ropes and tags that not only have to be hand to hand  but over the ring ropes.   It reminds of when Bill Watts created a bunch of rules in WCW because they wanted to be different but instead looked dumb.  Trying to be "old school" when they don't need to be.    And it feels like nobody told the wrestlers the rules because in the 2 matches I have seen nobody can figure them out.   Even Violence is Forever in their qualifying match thought it was kind of silly

• Like 1

I hadn't seen this as my father in law passed away over the weekend but, AIW has taken their content off of IWTV and are moving to Fite+.  They are adding their entire backlog slowly but surely. This Saturday's show will air on fite+ 

Yeah, people were saying that as soon as Circle6 went on IWTV, you could pretty much guarantee that AIW (and possibly BLP too) would be leaving.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AxB said:

Yeah, people were saying that as soon as Circle6 went on IWTV, you could pretty much guarantee that AIW (and possibly BLP too) would be leaving.

Do I want to watch any of this Circle6 stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

That Mio Momono vs Queen Aminata and Jungle Kyona vs Sandra Moone West Coast Wrestling card is up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 4:45 PM, matt925 said:

Beyond, prestige, and west coast pro all made “big announcements” that they are staying on iwtv. Looks like it was more an announcement for iwtv that not everyone is going to fite. 

One of the cornier things I've seen in a minute. That said, I'm 100% team IWTV so let's go