DVDVR Message Board

Independent Wrestling.TV

Wheeler Yuta and Daniel Garcia just had a classic 60 minute draw at the IWTV 100 in a building H2O runs that has to be 100 degrees inside.  An incredible technical war that has to be seen

Daniel Garcia is one of the best in the indies but Wheeler Yuta IWTV title run has been great 

35 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Wheeler Yuta and Daniel Garcia just had a classic 60 minute draw at the IWTV 100 in a building H2O runs that has to be 100 degrees inside.  An incredible technical war that has to be seen

Daniel Garcia is one of the best in the indies but Wheeler Yuta IWTV title run has been great 

I was just wondering when we were gonna see another long ass match on the indies. 

E8rRUFDWYAIOAFv?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Teddy Goodz day job is owning a Toy Store. So he's facing Matt Cardona, onbviously. Also the show is a Double-Header with WWR+* matinee show

E8ZOxm8XsAYnUen?format=jpg&name=large

* Women's Wrestling Revolution Plus. Beyond's sister promotion.

Location TBA. I'm guessing that they're either worried about another potential lockdown, or they can't work out how big of a draw it's actually going to be. Presumably they don't want to run the usual H2O building.

• Like 1

I just sat down and watched Limitless Wrestling's UNDENIABLE from July 31. Opening match between Kevin Blackwood and JD Drake was amazing, and Ace Romero vs. Eddie Edwards was, IMO, a serious MOTY contender. I got sidelined by a heavy-duty convo so I missed some of the other matches, but this was a really good show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marty Sugar said:

I just sat down and watched Limitless Wrestling's UNDENIABLE from July 31. Opening match between Kevin Blackwood and JD Drake was amazing, and Ace Romero vs. Eddie Edwards was, IMO, a serious MOTY contender. I got sidelined by a heavy-duty convo so I missed some of the other matches, but this was a really good show.

Limitless is great. When you got time got watch the three seasons of their weekly show. It was an hour or so each episode and really good. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bobholly138 said:

Limitless is great. When you got time got watch the three seasons of their weekly show. It was an hour or so each episode and really good. 

Do Limitless, Beyond and WWR+ just heavily use all the same talent (including refs and announcers), so they all look so similar?

4 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Do Limitless, Beyond and WWR+ just heavily use all the same talent (including refs and announcers), so they all look so similar?

Yea those 3 and Chaotic use lots of the same talent. Limitless being based in Maine uses lots of people from all over the NE.

• Like 1

Man Steve Corino vs his son Colby is a must see match tonight .  Told a great story of the legend not wanting to go back to his evil ways but has no choice vs the son who is doing everything possible to escape his shadow.  Not sure what was Steve last match but more than held his own even though he was gassed at the end

• Like 2

On 8/28/2021 at 3:20 AM, hammerva said:

Man Steve Corino vs his son Colby is a must see match tonight .  Told a great story of the legend not wanting to go back to his evil ways but has no choice vs the son who is doing everything possible to escape his shadow.  Not sure what was Steve last match but more than held his own even though he was gassed at the end

Apparently it was December 2016 against Cody in ROH. So kind of amazing he was able to go this long at this level. Extremely good wrestling 

On 9/3/2021 at 7:41 AM, bobholly138 said:

Limitless has a good roster.

Becca(FKA Basic Becca),MSP(Danger Kid and Adian Aggro),Eric Johnson,Dirty Drifters(Doug Wyzer/Jacob Drifter) and LOVE DOUG are all worth watching.

MSP! Yes, I saw them vs. SeaStars and it was great. Although "Danger Kid" looks older than me. lol

On 8/20/2021 at 2:22 PM, AxB said:

Location TBA. I'm guessing that they're either worried about another potential lockdown, or they can't work out how big of a draw it's actually going to be. Presumably they don't want to run the usual H2O building.

Trenton Thunder minor league baseball stadium. (Actually FKA as Trenton Thunder, Trenton lost the team this year with the takeover of the minor leagues by MLB, Buffalo AAA team moved in this year because MLB Toronto took over the Buffalo stadium because of border crossing restrictions). They sell pork roll sandwiches at the concession stands!

Watched Wheeler Yuta Vs. Daniel Garcia in their (at this point)infamous 60 minute draw. I enjoyed it a lot. The hot ass building(literally) really played into the quality of the match. Reminded me of Kawada & Kobashi’s 60 minute draw with all the laying on the ground to drag it out.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs