DVDVR Message Board

Independent Wrestling.TV

Currently just started watching Paradigm Pro's Heavy Hitters 2.  Tom Lawlor vs Calvin Tankman UWFI rules match was *chef's kiss*.

Anybody having issues with the iOS app?  For me, only my last four shows show up under "continue watching."  Whether I'm offered to pick up where I left off on shows in my watchlist but not under Continue Watching is spotty.  5 out of 6 times I went back to Heavy Hitters, I needed to start from the beginning and then skip ahead.

On 8/22/2020 at 3:07 PM, AxB said:

The Erick Stevens presents Professional Wrestling show (Black Label Pro) that just finished is a strong Best Show of the Year contender. Just awesome stuff top to bottom .

really cool seeing Lee Moriarty have break out match after break out match. Knowing where he trained and what he's gone through to make it is extremely impressive. He also does great graphic design work too. 

The Anthony Henry match was incredible as well.  

Currently watching the BLP evening show with Gangrel. 

I went to a 2003 Frederick MD show!!  My aunt lived in Germantown MD and as a kid I would go to shows either at Capital Center/US Air Arena/etc  or Frederick.    I also went to the Baltimore show when Ron Simmons won the belt.  Great area for wrestling!!

If you have IWTV  check out the old AIW JT Lightning Tournaments. You won't be sorry

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, paintedbynumbers said:

I went to a 2003 Frederick MD show!!  My aunt lived in Germantown MD and as a kid I would go to shows either at Capital Center/US Air Arena/etc  or Frederick.    I also went to the Baltimore show when Ron Simmons won the belt.  Great area for wrestling!!

That's cool!  I went to 2-3 (I lived in Baltimore County at the time, so it was a bit of a haul to get there) of those outdoor shows.  I think the one that got rained out and rescheduled for September was the last one they ever did.  Germantown?  Nice.  I live about 10 minutes from Germantown now.

I missed the opportunity to see Simmons/Vader due to a bad hangover after a moronic night of high school senior drinking.

Edited by Technico Support

IWTV finally updated their AppleTV app with a new icon and name (it was still powerbomb.tv until this past weekend).  It's not exactly an update; you need to install the new app fresh and uninstall the old one.  I can't tell if anything else is different. 

Can anyone tell me how soon they post new events after they've aired on Fite?  For example, this past weekend's BLP show?  Thanks!

Edited by Technico Support

With stuff that was on Fite, that's up to the promotion. BLP usually leaves shows as Fite exclusives for a couple of months before putting them on IWTV, I think. Whereas almost all of the GCW archive is just on Fite and only a handful of shows are on IWTV.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AxB said:

With stuff that was on Fite, that's up to the promotion. BLP usually leaves shows as Fite exclusives for a couple of months before putting them on IWTV, I think. Whereas almost all of the GCW archive is just on Fite and only a handful of shows are on IWTV.

Ah, thanks.  I didn't know that and I was spoiled by the BLP shows from a few weekends ago going up immediately.

• Like 1

Smart move having it at 10 so it doesn't run alongside Dynamite.  I'll have to check it out.

EDIT:  So I saw what I could last night and liked it enough to see the rest.  The cinematic style is definitely not the style that WWE has done.  These seemed like actual mini movies that had some cool creative touches to it.  I loved the Leroy match going Mortal Kombat style and I think the one before had some neat shit going for it such as a scene in the style of "Take on Me".  Definitely something worth checking out.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

EhgS-THXcAAzFdn?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is going to be on IWTV (I don't think live, I think a little while after it happens). There's not much Mexican Lucha on there (so far) that isn't Deathmatch Lucha, so this could be a nice change of pace.

• Like 1

I finally subscribed. I started with some Paradigm Pro shows that had been talked up on Segunda Caida. I love it so much. So much wrestling, I feel like I don’t need to really pay attention until the end run of a match. These matches are so much fun because the finish can come any time. 

So, I go to check out the Paradigm website to see what they have coming up, and much to my surprise, their shows are like ten minutes from my house! I had no clue they ran in little old Sellersburg, IN. I’m going to have to go see some shows for sure. 

• Like 3

Sendai Girls' most recent show is going to be on IWTV this Tuesday. They're doing that thing where it airs 'live' twice, once for Japanese fans and then again 13 hours later for Americans.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Casey said:

People shouldn't sleep on Southern Underground Pro.

Or New South Pro Wrestling. Great fed. 

Limitless Wrestling's The Road weekly series has been a fun watch each wednesday. New Wave Pro's High Ground events are decent.

Saw on some ACTION Wrestling show a really fun O'Shay Edwards vs Suge D match.

On 9/14/2020 at 10:19 PM, bobholly138 said:

Saw on some ACTION Wrestling show a really fun O'Shay Edwards vs Suge D match.

Thanks for watching

Ben Carter v B-Boy from later in that show is probably Ben's break out match.  We just had shows go up the last two weekends as well.

• Like 1

Paradigm Pro 3rd Anniversary tonight. 12 matches! Many of which are under UWF-I rules! And one of them is Hoodfoot Mo Atlas vs O'Shay Edwards!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

On the UWFI rules tip, Hoodfoot vs O'Shay Edwards from Paradigm Pro's anniversary show is the most fun 2-3 minutes you'll have outside of your monthly "date night" with your significant other :P

It made a new guy look incredibly strong in his debut, put the veteran over as tough as fuck, and then left you NEEDING a rematch.  All in a few minutes.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...