DVDVR Message Board

Extreme Rules XII: The Horror Show - 7/19/2020

Dolfan in NYC

14 hours ago, Craig H said:

Jesus Christ. That has to be fake, right? Even WWE wouldn't be that fucking dumb to simulate PULLING OUT AN EYEBALL...Right?

No, but they think we're dumb enough to have forgotten last year's Hell In A Cell. 

"The only way to win is to pull out an eye" is technically, paradoxically, not a "no disqualifications" match, therefore it can end on a disqualification.

Rollins will turn back face by REFUSING to heed the call for needless bloodshed and walking out of the match rather than maiming anyone for life, even his most hated rival.  Gonna be a father soon, have to be a positive example, blah blah.

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Another one: Mystyzyz! 

Oh wait...

If we can get him to say his name backwards, does he poof back to his home in the 5th Dimension?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just added. Before the Boneyard match with AJ Styles at WrestleMania XXXVI, this No Holds Barred Match pitting The Undertaker/Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre/Shane McMahon was Undertaker's best match and performance since his Hell in a Cell match with Brock Lesnar from Hell in a Cell 2015.

• Like 1

This card does very little for me on paper. I'm in no rush to watch it. I'm intrigued by the women's matches. I'm kind of curious if Sasha wins and let's us set up a unification match at Summerslam.

6 hours ago, Chaos said:

This card does very little for me on paper. I'm in no rush to watch it. I'm intrigued by the women's matches. I'm kind of curious if Sasha wins and let's us set up a unification match at Summerslam.

I'd like a Two Woman Power Trip but I'd guess the likelier scenario is Sasha loses to Asuka and then the rift between her and Bayley deepens 

• Like 1

So there was some real shitty camera work (like the camera catching that Rey was like, half a foot away from that step when his "eye" was ripped out by getting pushed in or something..., being dead centered on Kari tossing Asuka the mist packet)

There was some real good wrestling on the show.

There were some REAL shitty finishes on this show.

Is the Fiend Champ via murder now?

I'm real torn.  I'd like cinematic matches to be over so we can stop getting shit like this where Bray thinks he's the most creative artist in wrestling history.  On the other hand, they keep him the fuck out of the ring so, yeah.

Edited by Raziel
  • Like 3