DVDVR Message Board

Extreme Rules XII: The Horror Show - 7/19/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Like how Meltzer had to explain that CGI will be used in the finish of the Eye for an Eye match.   Yes because I am sure most wrestling fans were literally expecting an eye to pop out.  .  

Edited by hammerva
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Per Meltzer in the new WON - both the Swamp match and the Eye v Eye match will be "cinematic" matches

After the Boneyard match between The Undertaker and AJ Styles at WrestleMania XXXVI, I said less is more with cinematic matches but expected WWE to overuse them. That's come true.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Like how Meltzer had to explain that CGI will be used in the finish of the Eye for an Eye match.   Yes because I am sure most wrestling fans were literally expecting an eye to pop up.  

We know Vince McMahon's finally got round to seeing Kill Bill.

22 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Jesus Christ. That has to be fake, right? Even WWE wouldn't be that fucking dumb to simulate PULLING OUT AN EYEBALL...Right?

Considering they told all the media outlets who asked for clarification on the stip that the only way to win was to pull an eyeball out - yes, yes they are that dumb

35 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

You've got to be shitting me. 

So is Seth Rollins gonna wrestle with an eyepatch the rest of his career? 

He'll get a fake eye and they'll never mention it again, like Thor in Endgame.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

If Rey went to AEW, would he have to go back to the original spelling of his name? 

I presume Vince has the current way copyrighted. 

I assume it'd be like he did last time he left and just bring back the Jr and/or the El Hijo del.

• Like 1