DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

34 minutes ago, D.Z said:

I will post the upcoming AJPW Deathmatch here if it's bloody.

I can't imagine a bloodless Jun Kasai match.

• Like 1

Hey, speaking of Kasai: here he is bleeding BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS. And it's Winger! I haven't seen him in like forever. He gets bonus points for the legit streetfight outfit.

EDIT: Oh shit! Extra double super bonus points for the guy in the front row, middle of hard cam wearing a freakin' Abigail T-shirt

Spoiler

1282_logo.png?1603

EDIT II: Super-dee duper bonus points for Takashi Okano busting out a Magistral cradle in a death match

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 3

Didn't even notice that. Abigail are pretty good, their early stuff is way different then their later "street metal" stuff that is closer to their side band Barbatos. Fun bit of trivia, when they played the States they got together with a bunch of metallers from the Nuclear War Now! Records forum and let the Americans write song lyrics which is how the Barbatos song "Dick Is Fucking Big" came about ?

14 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Not only do I not remember this but I don't think I've watched a Kansai match since... well, when I may have originally saw this. 

And of course Baker/Rosa is going here ASAP

Man, it really doesn't pay to have someone else gig you.  And Die Hard Kansai is the greatest name of a wrestling move ever.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, D.Z said:

AJPW 2021 Jun Kasai vs Shuji Ishikawa

Now we're talkin!

EDIT: It's been a good week for death matches.

• Like 1

I talked about it here but didn't actually post it. Here is Mayumi Ozaki literally (AND I DO MEAN LITERALLY AS YOU WILL SEE) trying to kill Sumie Sakai at the IWA MS Queen of Death Match 2006:

• Like 1