DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

5 hours ago, J.T. said:

Dump Matsumoto and Bull Nakano beat the living shit out of each other.  Dump bleeds but does not care.

This actually aired on NYC public access TV back in the 80s. I remember coming across it channel-surfing and completely mindfucked by the violence.

• Like 5

We really have not been keeping up with the AEW Wagner Power Sprayers in here*. Then again since this isn't on Dailymotion it might get taken down immediately, so get your fill. Instant classic of a match that will probably be well remembered for years.

* Okay, not @The Naturalof course 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, J.T. said:

Dump Matsumoto and Bull Nakano beat the living shit out of each other.  Dump bleeds but does not care.

This was like watching somebody getting jumped into a gang but instead of lasting 30 seconds it lasts 10 minutes. Dump hits the greatest piledriver ever in it, too, and then does the greatest Brody/Hansen/Sheik/Abby "scare the shit out of everybody" crowd assault ever. What a legend.

• Like 4

I’m not backtracking to see if it’s been mentioned, but I’m still mighty fond of Yuji Nagata vs. Togi Makabe from a red hot korakuen, July 6, 2007. One goes method to perfectly acceptable results. The other decides on freestyle with an assist and hits the bloody jackpot. A GREAT brawl 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Pete said:

IS there any extant footage of Makabe's Apache run? ISTR that was some wildly bloody violence.

There are several shows from 2006-2008 that aired on samurai tv

Edited by matwarz
Content

On 4/20/2022 at 4:19 AM, matwarz said:

There are several shows from 2006-2008 that aired on samurai tv

I remember those, yeah... I was just wondering if it's more readily available than "someone might have copies of their 15-year-old shows from Japanese cable." Nothing on Youtube for example...

On 4/21/2022 at 1:43 PM, Pete said:

I remember those, yeah... I was just wondering if it's more readily available than "someone might have copies of their 15-year-old shows from Japanese cable." Nothing on Youtube for example...

I have one match that I know of on an external HD, that I downloaded a while back from YouTube or Dailymotion. I guess I could upload it to YT temporarily and post the link here, if you like.

EDIT: It's 

Apache Pro-Wrestling Barbed Wire Board Six Man Tag Team Street Fight Death: Kintaro Kanemura, Satoshi Kojima & Tetsuhiro Kuroda VS Shiro Koshinaka, Takashi Sasaki & Togi Makabe
Edited by No Point Stance

6 hours ago, Eivion said:

The Apache vs. NJPW match to see is them vs. CTU. It started out Liger vs. HIDO and turned into a 6-man streetfight. It was fun, and CTU were dicks if I recall correctly.

CTU were a fun stable. Literally nothing of them on YouTube the last I checked though.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://defyondemand.vhx.tv/defynow-2020/videos/defy-wild-ones-replay

Get it while it's hot: here's Jon Moxley vs. Tom Lawlor from Defy Wild Ones, limited time only. Doesn't come off like a particularly special match to me really, lots of fighting spirit and the shots that are pulled are all caught in super closeup by the excellent Defy camerawork. However whether it was Tom or Mox one of them bladed Tom's left temple and it becomes an orgy of blood. The crowd needed umbrellas for this one. 

EDIT: Well all of them are pulled -- duh. Poor choice of wording. Anyway Lawlor is still sleazy as ever with double pairs of jorts and tassles on his boots that seriously appear to be made of blue yarn, haha. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

https://defyondemand.vhx.tv/defynow-2020/videos/defy-wild-ones-replay

Get it while it's hot: here's Jon Moxley vs. Tom Lawlor from Defy Wild Ones, limited time only. Doesn't come off like a particularly special match to me really, lots of fighting spirit and the shots that are pulled are all caught in super closeup by the excellent Defy camerawork. However whether it was Tom or Mox one of them bladed Tom's left temple and it becomes an orgy of blood. The crowd needed umbrellas for this one. 

EDIT: Well all of them are pulled -- duh. Poor choice of wording. Anyway Lawlor is still sleazy as ever with double pairs of jorts and tassles on his boots that seriously appear to be made of blue yarn, haha. 

The lesson of this match is ALWAYS have your opponent blade you.

• Haha 2

On 3/13/2022 at 10:15 PM, DEAN said:

Oh man, this showed up in my YouTube feed,  Blackjack Mulligan and Ray Candy for the Florida Brass Knuckles championship.  Neither wears white, but they do use a white pick-up truck.  This match is more Florida than a meth lab.

Shiiiittttttttttttttt, that's more Florida than Bubba the Love Sponge.

• Like 1

Eita bleeds a lot from total ass stomper....uh.... HAYATA?  Either way, there's a lot of blood.

• Like 2