DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

Ric Flair and Blackjack Mulligan in a Texas deathmatch is what my YouTube thought I would want to watch.  Sure.  I'll watch.  Ric Flair bleeds and bleeds and bleeds.

Against Joel Bateman last night, Matt Tremont bled so much from the head, he began to resemble Darth Maul:

• Like 3

The full title of the show was "Tremont's Science behind the Violence". H2O isn't a "nothing but death matches" promotion, they have workers who can do mat wrestling too. Matt Tremont is a really good trainer, arguably he'll go down in history as being more important as a trainer than a wrestler.

• Like 2

If this is one of the last gasps of Indie NXT then it's a hell of a good one. Every counter is sudden and brutal and the end is something else. 

Spoiler

Roddy throws the most insane knee counter to Ilja running in for his headbutt finish (which is more like a shoulderblock) and Ilja just no-sells it and hits the headbutt anyway. It's both stupid and kind of necessary to show how tough/crazy he is. They replay the headbutt like four or five times from different angles and the knee not once, because they're WWE and they're stupid. 

But if you're here for the blood (and aren't we all?) then you get it after there's a collision of skulls on a German and Ilja just leaks all over Strong, and this is after his chest is almost ruptured from chops. Good stuff. 

10 hours ago, AxB said:

The full title of the show was "Tremont's Science behind the Violence". H2O isn't a "nothing but death matches" promotion, they have workers who can do mat wrestling too. Matt Tremont is a really good trainer, arguably he'll go down in history as being more important as a trainer than a wrestler.

Thank you. I have seen some H2Os live, and been to a few On Point Wrestling shows and the like. Who has Tremont trained? I know he was working with the CZW OVW/NXT-type student leagues.

His star pupil right now is Marcus Mathers. But he's got a host of "currently green but really good for their experience level" guys underneath that.

So I guess this Purowave person does videos like this for a lot of people (the Hansen video in the main thread from Octopus led me there) and the Funk one is an orgy of blood. And the music is a chill R&B beat like you would find on MF Doom's Special Herbs so it is really jarring and really awesome. 

• Like 1

Okay, so Demonio Infernal and Fresero Jr make the list for the 64th time- but who thought they would be WAY outbled by.... TEXANO JR!  This match is great too.  Texano Jr sports a total world class crimson mask.  MEXICO, MOTHERFUCKER!

• Like 1

YEESSSSSS! Demonio Infernal and Fresero Jr with the Traumas try to outbleed the progeny of the fucking Brazos.  Brazos bleed like fucking BRAZOS.  SOOO MUCH BLOOD!  MEXICO!

• Like 1