DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

Crossposted because this match goes from Beautiful Lucha Matwork to LOOKIT ALL THE FUCKIN BLOOD in like 35 seconds.  Doctor Cerebro is awesome.  Alpha Wolf wears white and the ring is white for more total blood showage.

• Like 3

This showed up in my YouTube feed.  This match is fucking awesome, mostly because it's fuckin Barry Windham but Cowboy Ron Bass is good in this too.  The Point Of Blood is at 12:55 and it SOOOO old school.  Bass run Windham's head into the ring post.  You will fight back tears from the artistic beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYBM5CPivQs

• Like 3

FNR_kukXsAMIJWG?format=jpg&name=large

R.02cee193d6624fc2bfd911cb3e534e2a?rik=g

Bret Hart got away with blading making it look hardway vs. Roddy Piper at WrestleMania VIII unlike Rid Flair's obvious bladejob vs. Randy Savage later on the show. I've always preferred Bret/Piper to Flair/Savage.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2022 at 8:01 PM, DEAN said:

This showed up in my YouTube feed.  This match is fucking awesome, mostly because it's fuckin Barry Windham but Cowboy Ron Bass is good in this too.  The Point Of Blood is at 12:55 and it SOOOO old school.  Bass run Windham's head into the ring post.  You will fight back tears from the artistic beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYBM5CPivQs

Thank you for this, Mr. D. Spoiler for potty mouth:

Spoiler

Fuckin' RON BASS. Fuckin' BARRY WINDHAM. Fuckin' GORDON SOLIE. Fucking FLORIDA RASSLING, son. Fucking "A".

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

Thank you for this, Mr. D. 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh geez, now I'll only be able to picture you dressed as Hazel.  So alluring...

My youngest son asked me, "Who was the best wrestler of the 80's?"  and I, of course. said Barry Windham.  I then put "barry windham" in the YouTube search and, since then, YouTube has been sending the greatest wrestling ever into my YouTube feed.  This is Murdoch/DiBiase, no DQ, 1985 and it is PHENOMENAL.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DEAN said:

Oh geez, now I'll only be able to picture you dressed as Hazel.  So alluring...

hazel-show-370x624-178x300.jpg

DEAN, you have been watching my live feed again. I clean up real nice, and cook a mean pot roast. Here's how I picture us:

Shirley-Booth-Burt-Lancaster-Come-Back-L

NOT SHOWN - extensive VHS CWF collection, in order & well dusted

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Richard Holliday wears a white suit.  Alex Hammerstone hits a fucking gusher.  Two Great Tastes That Taste Great Together!

• Like 1

Unsure if posted already but this (KAORU vs. Aja Kong, GAEA 2000/02/13) is one of the wildest matches I've ever seen. Bombfest from the very first move and doesn't let up. Incredible violence. Tooth knocked out. Forearm gash that required a large number of stitches. Disregard for each others' well being. 10/10.

@Elsalvajelocothank you for posting! IIRC you shared this back during the early days of the pandemic?

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Unsure if posted already but this (KAORU vs. Aja Kong, GAEA 2000/02/13) is one of the wildest matches I've ever seen. Bombfest from the very first move and doesn't let up. Incredible violence. Tooth knocked out. Forearm gash that required a large number of stitches. Disregard for each others' well being. 10/10.

@Elsalvajelocothank you for posting! IIRC you shared this back during the early days of the pandemic?

Correct!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh man, this showed up in my YouTube feed,  Blackjack Mulligan and Ray Candy for the Florida Brass Knuckles championship.  Neither wears white, but they do use a white pick-up truck.  This match is more Florida than a meth lab.

• Like 2