DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

You are right, they were noisy, but maybe it's just me comparing it to the big city arenas of years (!) past, where it looks (or is shot) more chaotic, with the vendors and drunks and grannies and ninos. I recall other DEAN-posted matches on this thread where the folks could not be bothered to get up out of their seats for ringside antics. We are all tired these days...

• Like 1

Pretty awesome, innit? I'm surprised they didn't shred the raw chicken up on the barbed wire though. Just used it as a boxing glove deal.

That commentator should get more work, probably. Really explained it Well.

• Like 1

HOLY CRAP!  Big Mike and the Strippers have a little match with three evil Ninja Turtles so, of course, Big Mike unleashed the Wagner Plasma sprayer and it is GNARLEY.

• Like 1

Russian Backyard Insane Klown Komerads also gets extra starries from RAF because there is hugging and kissing in it. Hugging and kissing make all rassling better, cf. Midnight Express, Beulah & Dreamer, crazy heel Austin, EAStreet. It offsets the violence and krovvy, dontcha know...

• Like 1

Hey I don't think I've posted this before, or just don't remember. You know what this is and it is awesome. Terry hits Abby in the belly welly and he screams. Abby uses ka-ra-tay~! Terry ends up fighting with S.D. Jones. They do a bunch of fun stuff like working over a bearhug into pin attempts and Terry runs around real fast and does a dozen elbow drops. You are not gonna get a boring Funk match, he will do something totally different to spice up even a basic Abby match. 

• Like 1

Hey!  it's a match where three guys outbleed Blue Demon.  Dralistico's forehead assumes the role of Blue Demon's forehead.  Fresero Jr and Demonio Infernal are your usual complete blood-sucking freaks.

• Like 1

Now this is just awesome. It isn't just the Heel Team Show but most definitely is the Perro Aguayo Show because he is all over Fujinami and Inoki in this like a cheap suit. He especially mugs Fujinami, and him and Abby get together for the fork-play. Abby plays an interesting role too, as I can rarely recall him working long tags (the RWTL finals from the '70s are all I can recall), but he's a frequent collaborator, with Perro constantly calling him in to assist with either positive or negative consequences. Inoki mainly stays out of the ring too, which is another bonus. 

Aside from all that, the blood isn't well filmed, but we see a nasty shot of Fujinami at the end. I think three serious bloodlettings in good matches get you in this thread. Fujinami had two significant hardways (vs. Maeda, vs. Tenryu) and here he probably allowed Abdullah to whack him with his filthy old finger blades so we should make him an honorable inductee in the Rusty Bedsprings Hall of Fame. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

On 1/25/2022 at 3:39 PM, Curt McGirt said:

What in the LIVING FUCK was THAT?!?! 

I believe it's the same outfit that came up with this piece of work featuring a guy jumping into a mostly empty pool because his pants are on fire. Ironically enough the "promotion" also goes by GCW.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, DEAN said:

Hey!  it's a match where three guys outbleed Blue Demon.  Dralistico's forehead assumes the role of Blue Demon's forehead.  Fresero Jr and Demonio Infernal are your usual complete blood-sucking freaks.

This match has an important lesson: Even if you are a well-groomed Marine (as I think Shocker was) in your youth, you too will fail within the grasp of Father Time to be a fat, lumpy, underperforming version of your previous self. 

And also, when someone is throwing a full tray of drinks at someone else you GTFO of the way. 

• Like 1

Well that was definitely not taking a claw hammer to Dr. Wagner but I liked the blood splotch left on Azul's chest after the tope suicida, and the finish was cool looking. Demon vs. Azul is a neat sorta 'twins feuding' matchup. Like the picture of Spider Man pointing at himself. 

JESUS!  Fresero and Demonio Infernal challenge the Traumas to SPEWFEST~!  A lot of broken beer bottles are involved.  WELCOME TO MEXICO, MOTHERFUCKER.

• Like 1