DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

Roxxy broke in with La Rosa de Negra in Puerto Rico so she is acquainted with THE BLADE~!  Micki Knuckles shows up at the end and it descends into complete chaos.

• Like 1

Hey, Go is back! Let's go back to when he was a whipping post for the big boys. Tenryu decides, in lieu of doing like everybody nowadays and getting hardway chest blood or just ending up bruised to shit, he was gonna take the easy way out and blade his titty. There is an unspoken (until now) thread rule that if you get blood on someone else, it can go in this thread. So this goes here. 

• Like 2

On 11/23/2021 at 11:53 AM, Curt McGirt said:

That Moondogs one is really out of control. Phil put it on one of his comps ages ago. 

The thing that makes me cringe watching these is all the slip and falls from the condiments on the floor. 

Forget the floor... 5 guys are bleeding out and you know all of them got MUSTARD in those cuts. If that isn't cringy, nothing is.

• Haha 1

Canadian indie guy, Sebastian Wolfe, is having a good little match with Travis Williams in the frozen tundra of Canada.  THEN it looks like he catches the corner of a post and then there is a lot of blood spewing from his cheek.  He continues on with the good little match because he is a pro.

The Clockwork Orange House of Fun episode of Impact in 60 is a treasure. Sandman doing a dropkick is one of the most preposterous things you'll see in your entire life. Even the announcers can't figure out the rules to the match. And it has almost the same amount as blood as the following one, which is a lot. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

The Clockwork Orange House of Fun episode of Impact in 60 is a treasure. Sandman doing a dropkick is one of the most preposterous things you'll see in your entire life. Even the announcers can't figure out the rules to the match. And it has almost the same amount as blood as the following one, which is a lot. 

That bump off the balcony through the tables by Sandman is awesome.

• Like 2

I can't believe how many headshots he takes in that. Combined with that bump, it's clear that Sander is certifiable. 

Also, Don West was/is really good. 

EDIT: Oh and shit, they got blood on the camera lens! Forgot to mention that. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

Niigata Pro uses usually Big Japan Strong Style guys but here, they bring in Abdullah Kobayashi and he OPTS for a total bloodbath.  LOOKIT THE BLOOD!

I'm sure someone bleeds in this because it's FMW-E, but the great thing about this match is that everything blows up spectacualrly,  Especially the AWWWWESOME exploding guitar.

• Like 4

This trend of Japanese HONK HONK BUTTON deathmatches still baffles me but that guitar is gonna finish high on my ballots. Like the first thing I'm doing with a time machine is swapping out one a Honky Tonk Man's git-fiddles and completely changing the tone of his IC reign.

• Like 1