DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

29 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Jesus, I look up AWF Puerto Rico and the first thing I find is Hugo Savinovich having to get sewn up on camera. 

The most PR thing EVER!!

35 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

I've seen PR bloodbaths but this is up there with the Invader matches as most bloody. Shane hits a gusher.

JEEEEZUS!

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Since Edwin has revealed that both Manny and Invader revealed this is a shoot... damn. That is a LOT of blood. 

Ah, the ol' Volcano of Blood match - tape trading gold, back in thee day (of tapes, and trading, and mail, and 3td gen+ VHS, and human interactions), To the best of my knowledge, NOT a shoot just a brilliant dedicated work.

- RAF, who has at least three tapes with this match on it in the basement

• Like 2

Segunda comes through again. Haven't watched it yet but I'm 99.9% sure it goes here.

EDIT: There's enough blood I suppose though the camera guy doesn't get any closeups. He finally figures out that he can do that halfway through the match and only changes to a slightly closer zoom. There's a flaming boot spot in this that is pretty nuts. 

To make up for it, here's Jeff G. Bailey smearing blood on his face and telling us that the ring is his concentration camp (!!!)

Edited by Curt McGirt

This is very much a Clubberin' match but I don't think we've had any hardway on here for awhile. Loser Leaves CZW between two guys that legit hate each other so shit is on. Also, it's in the ECW Arena so you have fans yelling all kinds of vile crap, encouraging both guys to murder each other. 

• Like 2

Hey!  Look what popped up in my YouTube feed today!  You'd think that total blood freak, El Brazo, would be your Plasma Champion in this, BUT THEN El Brazo posts Rambo four times!  BLOOD!

• Like 1