DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

The return hair death match from 11/7/86. Chigusa Nagayo gets bladed three times: Once on the chin by the ref who did his own blade job prior to the match and twice by Dump who just gouges her with the last one. Also, one of the seconds gets color cause why not.

Volume warning: The Japanese pre-teen and teenage girls are extremely loud.

• Like 6

I think this might have gotten posted, but anyway, match stopped for blood loss = this thread.

I checked the first ten pages of this thread and incredibly, THIS appears to not have been posted. Onita gets all sliced up and the bomb is probably the biggest explosion FMW ever had. I showed this to a group of non-wrestling fans once and everybody's jaws dropped.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I think this might have gotten posted, but anyway, match stopped for blood loss = this thread

That's some quality 70's blood right there.

Wow, Los Cowboys didn't get their heat back At. All. That's the most one-sided ass-beating I've seen in awhile. 

Scorpio Sr. at first looked like he might've had a Charles Bukowski level of acne when he was a kid with boils and shit, but then I noticed all the weird bumps all over his back... yikes, that is some kinda skin condition right there. Wasn't his son noted for having serious bacne too?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Wow, Los Cowboys didn't get their heat back At. All. That's the most one-sided ass-beating I've seen in awhile. 

Scorpio Sr. at first looked like he might've had a Charles Bukowski level of acne when he was a kid with boils and shit, but then I noticed all the weird bumps all over his back... yikes, that is some kinda skin condition right there. Wasn't his son noted for having serious bacne too?

I always thought Scorpio Jr had backne because of steroids but I see now that he got all his hideousness honestly.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Ciclon tries to get some flow going, but doesn't succeed. El Monarcha DEFINITELY does. Ciclon makes up for his failure by doing some of the craziest, fastest dives ever, including one where he almost spikes himself and turns it into a tope con giro at the very last second. 

Oh my God, I love that match.  I think it was the first match I ever saw with Ciclon Ramirez.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'm pretty sure it's mine too actually, unless he was in a tag I saw once. He wasn't on the '80s set at all.

That first tope is soooo fucking great.

EDIT:  The fourth tope is really fucking great too.

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

I thought I had a good mascara between Octagon and Jaque Mate earlier where Mate opens up but it was a whole bunch of AAA hoo-ha with people's wives and handcuffs and Cibernetico press slamming women and shit. So don't bother with that one.

You should have known better.

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

You should have known better.

Yeah, "Octagon" and "99" should have told me right there. But it's not like I sat through everything.

Actually I started on the second file where Mate was bleeding and they were dragging through the crowd, which they never do in Mexico, so I thought "hey that's different". But it ended up being Bad W*ING + Bad AAA.

Oh, and Octagon got his mask ripped but didn't bleed. Yeah.

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1