DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

I don't know why but Korakuen Hall has always attracted the best kind of wrestling fans for reactions. It's got a wilder vibe than almost any other venue in the country. From what I hear it's a kind of run down, shitty old place, but man if the walls of that place could talk. Every single company in Japan it seems has had something cool happen there. it's just a hardcore wrestling nut's dream venue.

15 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

if the walls of that place could talk

Funny enough they literally do, because every year they get covered with fresh graffiti from fans. I'm not sure how often they're scrubbed but they just end up filled up again. 

22 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I don't know why but Korakuen Hall has always attracted the best kind of wrestling fans for reactions. It's got a wilder vibe than almost any other venue in the country. From what I hear it's a kind of run down, shitty old place,.

It is actually very clean and modern. The seats, bleachers, and folding chairs have all been replaced. The 4th floor press area has been renovated and has a video monitor of the hall. It has an enclosed cancer box with proper HVAC for the smokers. It closes for a week every year for maintenance/improvements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mighty Inoue blows giant wads of plasma out of his skull.  Against  a couple of French Canadian dudes.  Who also blow plasma out of their skulls.

• Like 1

Still haven't got the chance to watch this but apparently Vader bleeds hard. And the match rules too, as I remember from being a 12 year old watching it on a VHS tape rented from the gigantic selection of Broadway Video. 

EDIT: FUCK YES that match was soaked in Leon White's blood and it was also great for a four-way, despite the crappy rules. That's a corker. Thanks again @The Natural!

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Once again this very fine +LuchaTV channel brings my suggestions some absurdly violent shit that I can't in good conscience post in any other thread. The first few minutes of this are pretty calm and then Pagano decides he needs to stab Ultimo Guerrero in the head with a screwdriver and we're off to the blood bank. Ultimo Guerrero is a crazy person.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 6:03 AM, Curt McGirt said:

Still haven't got the chance to watch this but apparently Vader bleeds hard. And the match rules too, as I remember from being a 12 year old watching it on a VHS tape rented from the gigantic selection of Broadway Video. 

EDIT: FUCK YES that match was soaked in Leon White's blood and it was also great for a four-way, despite the crappy rules. That's a corker. Thanks again @The Natural!

You're welcome, @Curt McGirt. Happy to help.

See, this is why it was important for kids to watch Saturday afternoon wrestling.  Kids gotta learn about the world.  In this world, there are bad people.  Kevin Sullivan is a bad person.  Please note that Superstar Billy Graham gets to a crimson mask the fastest of anyone in this thread.

• Like 3

From the 1995 SMW Super Bowl of Wrestling.  Ricky Morton gets buried before the match begins and then one of Cornette's mystery men bleeds out for your viewing pleasure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

From the 1995 SMW Super Bowl of Wrestling.  Ricky Morton gets buried before the match begins and then one of Cornette's mystery men bleeds out for your viewing pleasure.

I remembered the table spot; I did not remember the Pritchard geyser of blood.