DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

2 hours ago, DEAN said:

Ric Flair and Wahoo makes Ric Flair's head bleed.

Ah, the good old days when Flair and Dusty would carve themselves up at the drop of a hat.

Man, that bump where Foley somehow runs into the steps and just keeps running and pitches over them, instead of diving into them shoulder first like every other living wrestler, just boggles me how he did that regularly without messing up his leg.

Also Flair's run as WWE Onita was weird and great.

• Like 1

I did not realize that there were so many Rusher Kimura matches from the 70s on YouTube.  He was the Godfather of Japanese Bloodsucking Freaks so I'm expecting a lot Kimura Plasma Content for a little while.  Enjoy this match with Mad Dog Vachon.  Rusher bleeds early and heavily.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DEAN said:

JIMINY CRICKETS!

...and Jumpin' Jehosephat, that wan't a wrestling match, that was a mugging. Amazing facials and body language from top heel Gil Hayes, as well a nice cartwheel from Quinn.

- RAF

p.s. - now I luv Mr. Gil Hayes, and posted a promo from him in thee CAFPromo101R thread. This is my covid19 find. To the interWeb!

Edited by thee Reverend Axl Future
gawd DAMN: Gil Hayes, DAMN, I say!
  • Like 2

Rusher blows plasma all over himself against Danny Lynch and Butcher Lynch, whom I am unfamiliar.  But yeah, Rusher brings it.  Butcher (I'm guessing) comes in second with a pretty gnarly supporting blade job.

45 minutes ago, ohtani's jacket said:

Danny Lynch was a British heavyweight infamous for jigging. 

Ah thanks.  I should look for more of him because from Zero To Full Immersion in 25 seconds.