DVDVR Message Board

NXT - SUMMER 2020

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

Okay, I don't get it. Why was NXT on last night instead of tonight? And they're still airing an episode from 2011 as counterprogramming to AEW, too. 

NHL had a playoff game scheduled on USA tonight if the Lightning/Bruins went to game 6, but the Lightning won the series 4-1. 

• Like 1

Not sure I agree with Josiah, as recently He (pronouns pal) seems to be as capricious as VKM, but happy to see him back gainfully re-employed. I enjoyed all the Wrestle and Flow videos, I often find his remixed melody for Beckys theme drifting into my head at random moments.

9 hours ago, Custos said:

Not sure I agree with Josiah, as recently He (pronouns pal) seems to be as capricious as VKM, but happy to see him back gainfully re-employed. I enjoyed all the Wrestle and Flow videos, I often find his remixed melody for Beckys theme drifting into my head at random moments.

I started to like Josiah for the remixes.  But this year I I've been really liking his original stuff as it covered him trying to make sense of things like the pandemic, #speakingout and him getting furloughed.  He seems like a really great guy with a helluva talent so I'm all for him coming back.

3 minutes ago, hammerva said:

While I know it won't happen the idea of a Io vs Shotzi death match is nice to think of

Yeah! I was warning Shotzi on the Super Tuesday II-thread to please not piss Io off, but she seems to be welcoming any and all trouble heading her way on that front! Well see, how that goes for her, but she's not backing down for shit!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hammerva said:

While I know it won't happen the idea of a Io vs Shotzi death match is nice to think of

Yeah! I was warning Shotzi on the Super Tuesday II-thread to please not piss Io off, but she seems to be welcoming any and all trouble heading her way on that front! Well see, how that goes for her, but she's not backing down for shit!