DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlers are trash "Allegedly"

Kang

4 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

No, but presumably he still has some advertisers who will touch him. 

He probably is just going to vehemently deny, discredit, deny some more, and hope this just this goes away. He also does that weird shit (going by the NWA dismissal) where he kinda apologizes...but only to those he feels are sincerely affected but offers a hardy fuck you to those just using a situation to make him look bad. I dunno which one is worse.

Anyway, I don't think anyone has posted this:

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

Understood. I wasn't trying to by saying that either. 

Also: when I was typing that whole thing, that's when I saw a flood of accusations rush in. My mind wasn't exactly 100% on what the hell I was typing. 

6 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I think this thread might benefit from a good old fashioned board slowdown in the next 24 due to said deluge. Feeling some real pity for those of you on cell phones...

We already had a board slowdown hours after it started.

It seems like the Scottish scene in particular was a cesspool. Xander Cooper and Sam Bailey were running a school together in Manchester but are both likely out of the business now. And Dave Crist apparently sends dick pics to everyone. Alex Shane is being painted as a longtime predator. Vicky Haskins said that Brian Dixon told a photographer to get upskirt photos of her on the sly.

Tyler Bate was named, but the story was "My Ex told me that he asked her to come to his hotel room after a show and she said no", which... it's creepy, but if he just asked the once and didn't keep trying after she turned him down...

On a completely different note, loving the translation of this tweet:

Edited by AxB

53 minutes ago, AxB said:

Tyler Bate was named, but the story was "My Ex told me that he asked her to come to his hotel room after a show and she said no", which... it's creepy, but if he just asked the once and didn't keep trying after she turned him down...

Kind of seems like there's more to it than a simple bar pick-up.

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

EDIT: Matt Riddle now. Alleged forced oral sex.

Well if a guy with a "bro" gimmick turns out to be scummy, I can't say I'm surprised...

Never understood how a "bro" gimmick was supposed to make him a babyface anyway. Like, I think of bros, I think of 22-year-olds who don't know how to drink going to the local chain bar wearing Hollister t-shirts two sizes too small so their arms look bigger and getting wasted off Fireball shots until they start picking fights and get tossed out. Who wants to root for that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2