DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlers are trash "Allegedly"

Kang

Where is Fulton attacking Meltzer? I don't see anything on his Twitter like that.

As for his defense/non defense of Cornette, heres how it played out.

He also challenged Lagana and David Starr to barbed wire cage matches

14 minutes ago, bazzil said:

Where is Fulton attacking Meltzer? I don't see anything on his Twitter like that.

I was one of those "I like Dave but Eric Bischoff is right and he posts crap" type things

21 minutes ago, bazzil said:

As for his defense/non defense of Cornette, heres how it played out.

He also challenged Lagana and David Starr to barbed wire cage matches

The cancer is in remission so he can take bookings.

16 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

I am curious to see how Meltzer is going to cover all of this.

Something I wish people would understand: Dave is very very VERY careful about what he says. Listen to his WOR podcasts with Alvarez when Alvarez goes on a tirade about something stupid WWE did and Dave is about to say something but stops himself and says nothing. He is not going to just irresponsibly throw things out there on this subject because people are literally having their careers destroyed so you have to be 100% sure of something before mentioning it. 

6 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Something I wish people would understand: Dave is very very VERY careful about what he says. Listen to his WOR podcasts with Alvarez when Alvarez goes on a tirade about something stupid WWE did and Dave is about to say something but stops himself and says nothing. He is not going to just irresponsibly throw things out there on this subject because people are literally having their careers destroyed so you have to be 100% sure of something before mentioning it. 

We shall see. I will be curious about how he approaches it.

The last thing Meltzer needs is people suing him, so he probably needs to be iron clad about some of the things he reports.

• Like 3

BTW - just for frame a reference regarding the WWE and how they are feeling towards Matt Riddle (and the allegations)

Basically the first hour of Smackdown was devoted to him

(Yes - taped show and all that but... yeah)

Rockstar Pro ended their relationship with the OI4K Wrestling Academy and Dave Crist, and replacing it is a much better school: one ran by Zachary Wentz and Kimber Lee.

Velveteen Dream:

Edited by Casey