DVDVR Message Board

You Can't Do That On Smackdown! - 6/5/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Heel Bayley is such an asshole lol I love it. My favorite line was her saying “they’re so heavy” as she carried both of her belts at the end of the show lol As cool as it will be when they implode, I’m enjoying Bayley and Sasha as a duo. I was really surprised that went over as I was sure that the IIconics were next in line. 

Sonya is on a roll and I’m glad that they haven’t forgotten Mandy in all of this. Looking forward to their feud continuing. 

• Like 2

Well Gulak/Styles was the best five minute match of the year probably. Styles was working extra stiff, that backbreaker looked like he was trying to drive the back of Gulak's head into the mat and the lariat made everyone shut up all of the sudden. Gotta love a surprise pin. 

Both tags were good too. Six man had nice layout, neat finish. Bad Bayley is quite the shit-talker. 

Morrison nervously: "We're protected by a van!" ?

Whoever said the plexiglass is cool is right. I can go for people getting slammed into it rather than a barricade for sure. Glad they finally buckled down and gave this shit a crowd too.