DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

6 hours ago, BurningBeard said:

I remember wondering what happened to that guy some years ago, so I googled him and... yeah. Amazing

That was more due to his age at the time and his past massive concussion from Mitsuya Nagai in 2000.

2 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

Such a garbage finishing move. I bet the guy was right up 20 seconds later and powerbombing him through a flaming table.

• Haha 1

Bobby waits until the red light turns off to say "Hey Gordon, come out back, I got some Johnnie Walker in the trunk. And I didn't tell his family he's for ransom!" 

Gordon laughs and says "Ah Bobby, you're a card."

Bobby says "Cards? I got those too."

Then they go and drink whiskey and play cribbage until they wander off back to their hotel rooms at 3 AM, to fight off the hangover and drive to another town on the circuit in the morrow.

It's almost romantic. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 3

Next week, first match is another Labat vs Chaisne. Technical stuff. They did this spot last time too but a little different. (

k8x176.gif

Lots to see here, too. A jam on a Mascaras Twist and then a bridging 'rana.

gZq0kk.gif

This though? This is the best wrestling there is. Look at how he shifts hands and contorts himself to hang on to the hold? Most beautiful thing there can be between four ringposts.

q7E12p.gif

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Bobby waits until the red light turns off to say "Hey Gordon, come out back, I got some Johnnie Walker in the trunk. And I didn't tell his family he's for ransom!" 

Gordon laughs and says "Ah Bobby, you're a card."

Bobby says "Cards? I got those too."

Then they go and drink whiskey and play cribbage until they wander off back to their hotel rooms at 3 AM, to fight off the hangover and drive to another town on the circuit in the morrow.

It's almost romantic. 

If you believe in heaven, this is what's going on right this second.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Death From Above said:
Now we're talkin'.

I call bullshit on the mace guy's hair. It can't be legal to use a meerkat as a toupée.

Anyway, on to more serious matters

93d1e6a512ceeccaeacb627da40b123c2e237eb6

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

How do indie wrestlers get over the frustration of not being able to work during lockdown? Well, Dean Allmark decided to become a Ninja:

• Like 2