DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

2 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

Tana is lookin reeeeeaaaaaal jacked baby.

I’d love for him to enter the late stage Rocky Balboa “fuck agility I’m gonna become a brick shithouse hoss and knock assholes out” grumpy old man phase. Tenryu Tanahashi time.

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

To go with Natural's earlier post it looks like there's at least a Cody pride shirt tomorrow.  I wouldn't be surprised to see an AEW one and maybe for some others as well.  And I don't know why the tweet's not showing up like normal.  I may mess with it or just say screw it due to things going on at work.

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1268218525182820355?s=20

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

To go with Natural's earlier post it looks like there's at least a Cody pride shirt tomorrow.  I wouldn't be surprised to see an AEW one and maybe for some others as well.  And I don't know why the tweet's not showing up like normal.  I may mess with it or just say screw it due to things going on at work.

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1268218525182820355?s=20

Cheers, Niko. I'll have a go at that tweet for you:

Well done, Cody and AEW.

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 1

And in the replies someone asked where Cody's BLM shirt was, and he pointed them to Suge D's PWTees store (nb: Suge D amongst many others has pledged all of his Merch money to Black Lives Matter. Which Cody probably should have mentioned).

• Like 2

Thank you kindly.  Considering what they may put on the site tomorrow my wife asked me to prepare to get a couple of them.   Now it has me wondering if I should be using part of the stimulus check for this.  Not because I'm strapped for cash but it'd funny to use a check with you-know-who's name on it and it goes to shirts for Pride month.  Or I could just be smart and still with that rainy day fund idea.

And I wasn't aware of Suge D and others having merch money going to BLM.  But that's really cool of them to do that.

13 minutes ago, AxB said:

And in the replies someone asked where Cody's BLM shirt was, and he pointed them to Suge D's PWTees store (nb: Suge D amongst many others has pledged all of his Merch money to Black Lives Matter. Which Cody probably should have mentioned).

Speaking of PWTees, what's the verdict on them for quality of goods/fit/shipping? Never bought anything from the company before. I went on the site last week, the AEW Logo Premium Varsity Zip Hoodie caught my eyes. Thanks.

Edited by The Natural

The shipping costs from the USA can get pretty steep, you might want to look at AEW's UK merch distributor first. 

For example, my copy of Orange Crush the postage fees from New York were higher than the cost of the book itself. Totally worth it though. I really hope someone else on the board buys a copy. We would have much to discuss.

Edited by AxB
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, AxB said:

The shipping costs from the USA can get pretty steep, you might want to look at AEW's UK merch distributor first. 

Cheers. I wasn't sure if AEW had a UK merch distributor. I'll ask about NJPW as well while I'm at it. Thanks.

On 6/2/2020 at 1:15 PM, Pete said:

?

100875832_280144263352029_2661119096166285312_o.jpg

You know after the Gawker thing I always wondered "Why is Hulk Hogan immediately dropping N bombs post coitus? He must be incredibly racist if that's his idea of pillow talk. What kind of woman does he think wants to hear that garbage"

Oh.

Oh I see.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2