DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I bet Vince sees this and flips because Roman's not social distancing while out for fear of COVID ? 

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE TRYING TO KEEP FROM GETTING SICK DAMMIT!!!"

Honestly, that was my first thought.  Then again, the tattoo artist probably took at least some precautions.  Roman knows Vince too well to expect the same from the WWE.

Roman did claim at one point that he was sitting out not out of any health concerns, but because he needed to be home more with a new baby in the house.  I mean, I don't really believe that he coincidentally had a "Come to Jesus" moment the same afternoon that Miz showed up to a taping with a fever, but that's what he said.

I thought of getting a tattoo during the pandemic since, y'know, it''s entirely possible the world is going to crash.  Nothing extreme.  Probably a small Nike swoosh on my back shoulder where a shirt would cover it.  Then I remembered it would probably hurt.

Edited by Doc Townsend
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

That is some beautiful art, man. 

Considering the precedent of the Inner Circle G'n'R logo art becoming a shirt, I can see that Orange picture becoming merch pretty soon.

• Like 1

Dont workers have to get their tattoos approved by the office? 

I think after someone (either Brock or Randy) got a tattoo that messed up an action figure design. 

Edited by odessasteps

21 minutes ago, AxB said:

Considering the precedent of the Inner Circle G'n'R logo art becoming a shirt, I can see that Orange picture becoming merch pretty soon.

I'd buy that in a heartbeat. 

17 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Dont workers have to get their tattoos approved by the office? 

I think after someone (either Brock or Randy) got a tattoo that messed up an action figure design. 

It was Brock's back tattoo, I heard this on an old Jim Ross podcast on Youtube just the other day.

• Like 1