DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

On 6/9/2020 at 6:12 AM, Death From Above said:

He's just imagining the time in the 6/9/95 tag he kneedropped Kobashi's knee and then the apocalypse happened.

On 6/9/2020 at 8:40 AM, ReiseReise said:

It's probably the best Wrestling Match I've ever seen and it turns 25 today. While it's weird to see Kawada slim and happy, I'm glad about it. It just seems as if he got out at the right time and in the right state. I hope he is as happy as he seems. 

19 hours ago, Death From Above said:

It didn't even dawn on me when I said that, but yes it is the anniversary!

The damndest match I ever saw. The best. 

I fucking LOVE Kenta Kobashi/Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Toshiaki Kawada/Akira Taue from AJPW on the 9th of June 1995. It's neck and neck with Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin at WWF WrestleMania 13 for my #1 Greatest Wrestling Match of All Time.

Edited by The Natural

57 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I fucking LOVE Kenta Kobashi/Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Toshiaki Kawada/Akira Taue from AJPW on the 9th of June 1995. It's neck and neck with Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin at WWF WrestleMania 13 for my #1 Greatest Wrestling Match of All Time.

Until this Sunday, anyway ?

• Haha 4

Brother's been working out his body and his hair. I hope he's angling for ONE LAST GO at the title (until the next last one). 

edit: and this has given him some time to actually heal up at least a little bit. 

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 2

The famous photo of II being headlocked by Carter is so iconic and somehow not even the wackiest photo of a wrestler with a future President. Are there any other good wrestler with politician photos?