DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

It's probably the best Wrestling Match I've ever seen and it turns 25 today. While it's weird to see Kawada slim and happy, I'm glad about it. It just seems as if he got out at the right time and in the right state. I hope he is as happy as he seems. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

It's probably the best Wrestling Match I've ever seen and it turns 25 today. While it's weird to see Kawada slim and happy, I'm glad about it. It just seems as if he got out at the right time and in the right state. I hope he is as happy as he seems. 

It didn't even dawn on me when I said that, but yes it is the anniversary!

The damndest match I ever saw. The best. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

sz6j0gwuqw351.jpg

I suddenly really want a Pro Wrestling Illustrated T-shirt.  Apparently PWI forgot how to make the original design, because the options on their site are horrible.  Just make the goddamn original shirt.  And put up the 80s issues...I'd pay for that too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

I suddenly really want a Pro Wrestling Illustrated T-shirt.  Apparently PWI forgot how to make the original design, because the options on their site are horrible.  Just make the goddamn original shirt.  And put up the 80s issues...I'd pay for that too.

https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/prowrestlingillustrated