DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

June 7th. Nexus Day. The little engine that could, but didn't.

4iXlJfm.jpg

Interestingly enough, earlier today Heath Slater posted this on his Instagram:
GtmaBZY.jpg

Before seeing that, I had only seen one other image of Daniel Bryan wearing the armband other then the one episode of Raw. I wonder where that shot came from. There has to be a treasure trove of promo shots we've never seen before of them.
OregVSF.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AxB said:

Happy Pride Month, Everyone!

Legendary UK wrestler Kendo Nagasaki stepping back into the ring ...

Kendo Nagasaki

A Lamborghini Diablo and a samurai sword?  This dude was basically living out 9 year old me's fantasy life.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Badass photo of Kendo Nagasaki

The Kendo Nagasaki Sword of Excellence sounds like a prize that a hotel could be awarded. 

"I'm very sorry about the troubles with the climate controls in your room, sir. We didn't become the first four-time winners of the Kendo Nagasaki Sword of Excellence by allowing such matters to impact our guest's enjoyment of their stays with us. I'll have maintenance up to your suite to handle it immediately, and your dinner and bar tab this evening will be taken care of."

• Haha 7

12 hours ago, Zimbra said:

A Lamborghini Diablo and a samurai sword?  This dude was basically living out 9 year old me's fantasy life.

Is, not was. That's the British Kendo Nagasaki, who is still alive and well. The Japanese Kendo Nagasaki is the one who died recently.

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

But does he still have the samurai sword and Lambo?

The sword was for an angle he was doing in the last decade, so probably.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Pride Month Everyone!

Shayna Baszler - Wikipedia

Shayna Baszler

Effy Gibbes | Pro Wrestling | Fandom

Effy. Who I totally should have posted yesterday, considering it was his Birthday (same day as Mick Foley), but the Keira/ Kendo combo was irresistible.

• Like 4