DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

23 hours ago, D.Z said:

17682609_ad0f573c24064975b44583957153c62

Just recently saw this, GODDAMN can't believe I missed out on this one until just recently! Sent me down the rabbit hole for more singles Suzuki matches as I'm sadly not that familiar with lots of his work but I'm correcting that asap

Same way I never knew Kobashi and Misawa each fought Hayabusa in tags, mind blowing all the blank spots in matches or matchups I never knew about. 

Quick question if I can, so I saw Kenta in tags and singles I think against Kobashi and Misawa too, did Kenta ever have a tag or singles match with Tanahashi or Ishii? Or do the timelines not sync?

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Hayabusa said:

Just recently saw this, GODDAMN can't believe I missed out on this one until just recently! Sent me down the rabbit hole for more singles Suzuki matches as I'm sadly not that familiar with lots of his work but I'm correcting that asap

Same way I never knew Kobashi and Misawa each fought Hayabusa in tags, mind blowing all the blank spots in matches or matchups I never knew about. 

Quick question if I can, so I saw Kenta in tags and singles I think against Kobashi and Misawa too, did Kenta ever have a tag or singles match with Tanahashi or Ishii? Or do the timelines not sync?

If you mean Kenta Kobayashi the smaller guy,  he fought Tanahashi and Ishii in 2019 NJPW in tags and singles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yessir, that's the guy alright, I can't remember the spelling of his last name so my brain has Kenta Kobashi aka Japanese Clark Kent as just Kobashi in my head and then KENTA I have in my head as Kenta because the letters get mixed in my weirdo mind 

Awesome to hear, I have more matches to look up and I can't wait to dig in, thanks 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Hayabusa said:

Yessir, that's the guy alright, I can't remember the spelling of his last name so my brain has Kenta Kobashi aka Japanese Clark Kent as just Kobashi in my head and then KENTA I have in my head as Kenta because the letters get mixed in my weirdo mind 

Awesome to hear, I have more matches to look up and I can't wait to dig in, thanks 

There's a really fun KENTA/Tenryu match in the wrestling not from now thread that's worth watching.

• Thanks 1