DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

He definitely lost more than 5 lb, look at his facial structure. That's how far apart those photos were supposedly taken. You can probably get data to check on that, but I'm not about to. He's probably just insane.

Thing about Tana is that he works for/owns part of a supplement company in Japan. There is no way he doesn’t know the simple tricks of faking a before, and after picture. Even if it’s partially true.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

Hard to fake the slimming of his neck and chin, that's for sure. Unless he's using facelift tape or something. You would notice it there the most at first since it's the not the chubbiest part of his build. If it was, gah. Frogahashi.

File:Frog.jpg

Edited by Ryan

DDP just stepping on some old man and making a fake caption about it is the secret truth.

Edited by Ryan
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, The Natural said:

WrestlemaniaMain.jpg

Pride Month.

"The LGBTQ community is all about having fun!" - Michael Cole.

He doesn't just step on title belts. Sometimes he holds them.

Edited by AxB

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

WrestlemaniaMain.jpg

Pride Month.

I still remember at WM during his entrance the Balor Club logo changed to Pride colors.  From where I was sitting in the nosebleeds I didn't see the people with him but when that change happened I immediately texted my wife about it.  It's one thing to do this during Pride month which would be great if it happened then anyway.  But he had this idea long before that to feature this at their biggest show in April.  I always found Finn to be a good man but it wasn't until that night I saw just how good he actually is.  And yes I did get the shirt and figure with the Pride color gear which my friend loves as well.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I still remember at WM during his entrance the Balor Club logo changed to Pride colors.  From where I was sitting I didn't see the people with him but when that change happened I immediately texted my wife about it.  It's one thing to do this during Pride month which would be great if it happened then anyway.  But he had this idea long before that to feature this at their biggest show in April.  I always found Finn to be a good man but it wasn't until that night I saw just how good he actually is.  And yes I did get the shirt and figure with the Pride color gear which my friend loves as well.

Finn Balor does come across as a good man. I smiled watching WrestleMania as it went out when Balor entered with people sporting the Balor Club Pride colours. Good on you getting the shirt and figure with Pride colours.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1