DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

All-time is probably Cattle Mutilation, as it meets the important criteria of looking dope and has an ultra-hard name.

I am currently very enamored with Ortiz' "Tiger Style", both as an attack and as a taunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raziel said:

The Tarantula.

Oh, I want to change mine to this.

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

How TF did Cattle Mutilation get its name? It's so weird to call something that.

I assume it's a reference to the UFO/cattle mutilation conspiracy theories.  But since it originated out of joshi it's possible she just picked an English name that sounded cool.

1 minute ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Also, no Lion Tamer? I get some aren't high on modern day Jericho but that's gotta be up there

I don't know how I didn't think of this, but this is my favorite submission ever.

• Like 2

@OctopusCinema Legit have not thought about Roadkill since he and Doring were released from WWF developmental 10000 years ago. I was sort of surprised they didn't make the initial WWECW cut when they were signing guys like Balls, Credible, etc. Though on the other hand, I guess without a tag title it wouldn't have made a ton of sense 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Oh, I want to change mine to this.

I assume it's a reference to the UFO/cattle mutilation conspiracy theories.  But since it originated out of joshi it's possible she just picked an English name that sounded cool.

The move was invented by Poison Sawada JULIE, who is not a woman.

His moves were named after weird mysteries with occult connotations, since he's a snake cult leader.

His other finisher is the Moai of Easter

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 2