DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

2 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Shayna was a Heyman project, and apparently Vince isn't very high on her. And I think we can all guess why Bianca isn't getting used.

It felt to me like maybe she and Sarah Logan were gonna become the 3rds in their men's tag team feud, but that didn't materialize I guess.

3 hours ago, notoriusvig said:

I asked this over at the WON boards and never got an answer.  Has there been any word as to why Shayna and Bianca Belair haven't been on the product in weeks?  Does it have to do with some sort of quarantine or are they just not being used for some idiotic reason so that a youngster like Nia Jax can have their spot?

You do realize Shayna  is going to be 40 in just over a month right? I agree she should be used on TV, but I don’t get the narrative of oh she’s only did wrestling for a few years so she’s young.

Bianca not being on tv would be mind boggling if anyone other than Vince ran the company. Last nights segment with MVP, Apollo, Lashley, Cedric, and Ricochet seemed to paint a pretty clear, and unflattering picture. 

• Like 1

Re: Survivor Series '18

Rousey/Charlotte was damn good. That open was frenetic, and the finish was pretty much the best DQ you could ask for. Rousey getting the piss whacked out of her was a treat to watch. Did she leave after that? I can't remember that far back. 

After Suplex City the main was good too, really really good closing minutes. Wrong guy won of course. 

Nothing on the rest of the card appealed to me really. Looked like a bog standard Raw card only with a Survivor Series theme. 

7 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Re: Survivor Series '18

Rousey/Charlotte was damn good. That open was frenetic, and the finish was pretty much the best DQ you could ask for. Rousey getting the piss whacked out of her was a treat to watch. Did she leave after that? I can't remember that far back. 

She helped Asuka win the main event of the next PPV. Can’t remember what she did in between. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sydneybrown said:

Up and comer...  Powers had been with the WWF for six years at this point.  And got a PUSH three years prior.  He was the opposite of up and comer.

he was "how come this one jobber gets actual music?"

• Like 1