33 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

To give context to Cobra Commander's post, I am here like Destro:

So yeah, he'll be WWE world champion by the end of the year

The best response:

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

God this album is the best worst thing ever

*Me If I Just Heard This on the Radio without Context*

Ah yes, that time Jim Henson recorded a Beat It parody written by Andrew Dice Clay. 

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2020 at 2:00 PM, (BP) said:

This take singed my eyebrows off.

1-F766-CFC-A121-44-CB-806-D-7-D548-BCB07

Sounds like my President lol. As much as I lov Wrestling, I  couldn't joke like that., not enough people watching before and during the Pandemic to even be a issue. I'm sure Vince wishes that was true.

7 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

To give context to Cobra Commander's post, I am here like Destro:

So yeah, he'll be WWE world champion by the end of the year

Michelle McCool will be his manager/Pro again

7 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

"TERRY! YOU ARE SO STRONG, YOU ARE THE POWER!"

C'mon people. Get behind it, jump on the team and come in for the big win. 

I remember for a couple years in the early 2000's, Japanese theme music collectors (boy there's a niche inside a niche) couldn't track this down online.

16 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I remember for a couple years in the early 2000's, Japanese theme music collectors (boy there's a niche inside a niche) couldn't track this down online.

I found it in the mid 2000s when I was collecting wrestling theme music.

On 6/27/2020 at 12:46 PM, odessasteps said:

Time for her to go back to real sports. I’d think the Golden Knights or the Raiders would jump to hire her, so for the social media followers. 

Give me Neroli Meadows and Renee Young coverig Raiders games from THAT stadium please and thank you.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, odessasteps said:

If he has able to do this in WWF, Vince probably would've had heat with him because he would've completely overshadowed everyone he managed including the other heel managers in the territory.

This could probably go in about 4 different threads but WWE has sent out feelers to Tessa Blanchard according to Meltz.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-interested-tessa-blanchard-314336

On Sunday's Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said that WWE has sent feelers out regarding former Impact Wrestling World champion Tessa Blanchard.

Impact announced on Thursday they had terminated their relationship with Blanchard and that she was stripped of their World title. Her contract was set to run out before the July 18th Slammiversary pay-per-view, but the company was hopeful they could come to an agreement for one more match. 

She has been in Mexico with her fiancee and fellow wrestler Daga and hasn't been at the last two sets of Impact tapings due to concerns about getting back into the country due to the pandemic.

Blanchard has worked in the WWE system before, doing a handful of matches for NXT in 2016. She also was in the 2017 Mae Young Classic and lost in the first round to Kairi Saine. 

She signed a two-year deal with Impact in 2018 and worked with both men and women, holding the Knockouts title once and the Impact World title, the latter after a win over Sami Callihan this past January at Hard to Kill.

Meltzer said he didn't know if there was any interest from AEW in signing Blanchard.