DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2020 - The Quest for the Cup!

Dolfan in NYC

11 hours ago, elizium said:

Always a satisfying feeling to see the Flames fail horrifically

Seeing eternal douchebag Milan Lucic kickstart the collapse with a cementhead penalty was just so satisfying.  And then they just...quit.  It was glorious.

Edited by Tabe

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Clearly the Caps no longer wanted to be in the bubble

Sure seemed like it.  What the heck happened to their effort?  They played like it was an exhibition game.

There are people actually debating if Braden Holtby would be a good signing for the Oilers, as if literally the second he set foot here he wouldn't be the best option we've had since... fuck, I dunno, Roloson's miracle '06? I know he didn't have his best season but come on, people. My God, we just tried to do a playoffs with the corpse of Mike Smith and Mikko "totally not a Dark Souls giant in disguise" Koskinen. Throw me a bone here.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally. Would've been real greasy had Vancouver pulled that off somewhere. Like my fancying analytics would make me twitch. 

Incredible run and the young'uns will learn, as much as they didn't want that to be the messaging. The skaters looked exhausted and our goalie was sidelined due to exhaustion. Shit. 

edit: I guess you have to talk extension with Markstrom but probably low ball it and run with Demko and a cheaper vet backup to challenge. 

Edited by Jiji